Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

Sabbath reunion 2022?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sabbath reunion 2022?

https://loudwire.com/ozzy-osbourne-t...nwealth-games/

Black Sabbath reunion potential seems high as both Ozzy and Iommi have both shown interest in reforming for the 2022 Commonwealth Games in their hometown of Birmingham, England. 😀
    "Music is so sacred to me that I canít hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
    R. Blackmore

Originally posted by Wicked Cricket View Post
    https://loudwire.com/ozzy-osbourne-t...nwealth-games/

Black Sabbath reunion potential seems high as both Ozzy and Iommi have both shown interest in reforming for the 2022 Commonwealth Games in their hometown of Birmingham, England. 
    Great news, I hope Bill is a part of it.

I see no mention of Bill.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
      Great news, I hope Bill is a part of it.

I see no mention of Bill.
      Geezer didn't seem supportive of the idea according to the article. So Tony and Ozzy might need to find another bassist as well as a drummer to take part.

If that's the case, I'd vote for Bob Daisley to play bass and Vinnie Appice to be the drummer.

Ted

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Sallis View Post
        Geezer didn't seem supportive of the idea according to the article. So Tony and Ozzy might need to find another bassist as well as a drummer to take part.

If that's the case, I'd vote for Bob Daisley to play bass and Vinnie Appice to be the drummer.

Ted
        Good selections Ted, but I think that would defeat the purpose for a reunion in their hometown, for that I think Ozzy should just do it Solo, with his band.
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
          Good selections Ted, but I think that would defeat the purpose for a reunion in their hometown, for that I think Ozzy should just do it Solo, with his band.
          You're right, OID; with only 2/4 of the original Group/Hometown Boys taking part, it wouldn't really be viable. And yes, Ozzy states in the article that he'll do a solo show for the Event if Sabbath can't get back together for it.

Ted

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Sallis View Post
            You're right, OID; with only 2/4 of the original Group/Hometown Boys taking part, it wouldn't really be viable. And yes, Ozzy states in the article that he'll do a solo show for the Event if Sabbath can't get back together for it.

Ted
            Yes I read that about Ozzy, let’s just hope they’re all alive and well by then and in good health.

Comment

Working...
            X