X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Originally posted by Ted Sallis View Post
    You're right, OID; with only 2/4 of the original Group/Hometown Boys taking part, it wouldn't really be viable. And yes, Ozzy states in the article that he'll do a solo show for the Event if Sabbath can't get back together for it.

Ted
    Yes I read that about Ozzy, let’s just hope they’re all alive and well by then and in good health.

Leave a comment:

• Ted Sallis
    replied
    Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    Good selections Ted, but I think that would defeat the purpose for a reunion in their hometown, for that I think Ozzy should just do it Solo, with his band.
    You're right, OID; with only 2/4 of the original Group/Hometown Boys taking part, it wouldn't really be viable. And yes, Ozzy states in the article that he'll do a solo show for the Event if Sabbath can't get back together for it.

Ted

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Originally posted by Ted Sallis View Post
    Geezer didn't seem supportive of the idea according to the article. So Tony and Ozzy might need to find another bassist as well as a drummer to take part.

If that's the case, I'd vote for Bob Daisley to play bass and Vinnie Appice to be the drummer.

Ted
    Good selections Ted, but I think that would defeat the purpose for a reunion in their hometown, for that I think Ozzy should just do it Solo, with his band.

Leave a comment:

• Ted Sallis
    replied
    Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    Great news, I hope Bill is a part of it.

I see no mention of Bill.
    Geezer didn't seem supportive of the idea according to the article. So Tony and Ozzy might need to find another bassist as well as a drummer to take part.

If that's the case, I'd vote for Bob Daisley to play bass and Vinnie Appice to be the drummer.

Ted

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Originally posted by Wicked Cricket View Post
    https://loudwire.com/ozzy-osbourne-t...nwealth-games/

Black Sabbath reunion potential seems high as both Ozzy and Iommi have both shown interest in reforming for the 2022 Commonwealth Games in their hometown of Birmingham, England. 
    Great news, I hope Bill is a part of it.

I see no mention of Bill.

Leave a comment:

• Wicked Cricket
    started a topic Sabbath reunion 2022?

Sabbath reunion 2022?

https://loudwire.com/ozzy-osbourne-t...nwealth-games/

Black Sabbath reunion potential seems high as both Ozzy and Iommi have both shown interest in reforming for the 2022 Commonwealth Games in their hometown of Birmingham, England. 😀
Working...
X