She's Gone thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She's Gone thread

This thread is for the members of this board who realize the beauty of the song She's Gone from Techical Ecstasy! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Just explain what makes this song so important to you.

I love the vocal melody, It's simple and beautiful, and the chords in the chorus are very exciting, if you what I mean.

So how about you?

Re: She's Gone thread

I just like the song, nothing more to say.
    I'm just a man and I am what I am,
    Nobody will ever change my ways.

Comment

I think it's great song

Comment

I don't know why people have a problem with this song. I think it's a well crafted song. It's got such a haunting melody to it that's gives it emotion

Comment

I like it. Its pretty good.

Comment

I love this song. Not only is it a beautiful musical piece, but it has meaning for me personally after my ex decided to become crazy.

Comment

I think it is a great song, just my least favorite on TE
              "I want to tell you, yeah
              How Good It Feels
              Sleeping here with you tonight
              And thatís for real"
              -Sometimes I'm Happy 8/5/75

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I don't know why people have a problem with this song. I think it's a well crafted song. It's got such a haunting melody to it that's gives it emotion

[/ QUOTE ]

I totally agree. The melody is so haunting. And I have never heard Ozzy this emotional before. It's just so beautifull!! The best part is when Ozzy sings "Oh, my baby"....

Comment

I still say it's the worst Ozzy-era song, I'd rather listen to FX than this.

Comment

I love Ozzy's voice on this song, filled with despair and melancoly. Each time I hear him sing "I wanted you to be my wife", it gives me goosebump. Definitely one of my favorite songs.
                    Tony Iommi Fact #216: In fact, most demolition companies donít use explosives to collapse buildings, only a good stereo and a copy of ďDehumanizerĒ.
                    "Black Sabbath : la BÍte venue de Birmingham"

Comment

I haven't listened to it in a LONG time, so I'll get back to you when I finally do [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Not one I listen to often, but when I do I really enjoy it. And Gardener, I totally agree with the line "I wanted you to be my wife". Maybe because it has a personal connection to me....but enough of that! It really shows a diverse side of Sabbath.

Now as for Air Dance....well, I think everyone knows my opinion on that.

Comment

^^^Same here man! Best. Sabbath song. Ever!

Comment

shes gone and solitude would have to be the sadest songs of the ozzy era, you can just feel the poor guys heart breaking while hes singin the song, another sad song would be Juniors eyes, which i think i would like to have played at my funeral, that being in about 80 years time tho, lol. i at first disliked the whole album TE, except for dirty women and put up with getting it when i got the black box, but now i think its just as good as all the other albums,
                            SDMF - CEMS for life!

Comment

I love it. It is extremely beautiful. The strings are sublime. My favourite track from TE.

Comment

Working...
                              X