Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

My War Pigs piano cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My War Pigs piano cover

What's next? I don't have anything planned right now. The next time I find the right song, I'll cover it.

Thanks. Yes, it was self-arranged.

Comment

Heaven & Hell? You could do the bassline with one finger and the vocal part with the other (though I'm not a piano player but I assume that would be difficult).

Comment

Have you thought about REVELATION(MOTHER EARTH)??? I imagine that it could be in a way rather slow to get and keep all the emotions of the song!And of course, there's a lot of piano on it and it gets a big work to do!You could please yourself with the heavy part too and doing it in a way very MACABRE to come back with this wonderful melody and so on...The final part would be a "feat of strength" lightly fast but not much! Do you want suggestion??? You won't believe that....And i agree with PSYCHO for SPIRAL ARCHITECT and i would add AIR DANCE too! Go now, you get some works to do... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I would like to hear snowblind on piano. I like the way it sounds on accoustic(Zakk Wyldes version). It's sounds all classical in parts of it.

Comment

Well I Am Impressed, Great Timing And Precision. Better Than I Could Play It On The Damn Piano, And The Solos Were Very Good, NICE FLOW.

Comment

Nice.......well done!

Comment

i shared it with a two of my friends and they both thought it was really good.

Comment

That is pretty awesome, I hope you make another one [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                  Vic always says 'killing is my business, and business is good'.. He can play the symphony of destruction, after all the worlds needs a hero because the system has failed. Vic is on the killing road to Hangar 18, and he will Take No Prisioners on this holy wars.

Quote by Ray Rules

Comment

Hmm.....interesting

Comment

Fuck man! Thatīs the greatest version for War Pigs that Iīve ever heard! Really man!! You play REALLY well man! FUCK! You should do a Piano cover for Heart Like A Wheel... thatīs a good song to play in the white and black
                      Can't you see what I see
                      You and I victims of Their word
                      As the master of power
                      Try to poison our world
                      ----- Eternal Idol ~ 1987

Comment

That is really FABULOUS, you got all the Riffs their Man!!
                        the "timing" is pretty damn good, I could play Bass to that
                        so it must be good!!!, I'm sooooo Impressed...well played.

Comment

Waw, you play it perfect! I admire when people dare to try it in a different way. I love piano so I liked it twice! Plx, feel free of posting more stuff [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow! I was skeptical that I'd like this at first, but WOW! It takes a lot to impress me musically, and this did it for me. WELL DONE! *Claps*
                            How could this poison be the dream of my soul
                            How did my fantasies take complete control, yeah

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              http://home.comcast.net/~alannaka/WarPigs.mp3

(I know. What am I doing playing War Pigs on the piano [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img])

[/ QUOTE ]

I want to put this in my iTunes. What should I list as the artist? (I like to keep my music list organized [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img])

Also if you were to do another one, I might suggest Behind the Wall of Sleep. People falling me on this forum will think I'm obsessed with that song but doing War Pigs, Behind the Wall of Sleep has a close style to War Pigs. It'd be something similar. If you were to end up doing it, post it here?

Of course, you could always take another route and do Black Sabbath. That is if you have the patience so you don't die of boredom for the first approx. 6 minutes lol [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nelson.gif[/img]
                              -rar

Comment

Heh, I just noticed this thread was still alive. rar, just keep the artist the same as the one in the mp3.

P.S. There are a lot of War Pigs at http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...&search=Search

Comment

Working...
                                X