Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

Ozzy covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ozzy covers

Hey what do you all think about Ozzy doing all the covers ?

Re: Ozzy covers

covers of what?
    "I want to tell you, yeah
    How Good It Feels
    Sleeping here with you tonight
    And thatís for real"
    -Sometimes I'm Happy 8/5/75

Comment

on Under Cover I think he's referring to
      -rar

Comment

argh this has already been been discussed, oh well

I like them. his "in my life" was an awesome peice of music, although his voice didnt quite suit the music, i sitll think it rivals the beatles version any day. Mississipi queen was awesome, so was 21st SM and Working class hero. sympathy for the devil was so well done, and so different from the original!

overall i liked it, but there were afew weak songs. like "all the young dudes", I was like, wtf is this shit!

Comment

I thought they were just decent at best.

Comment

I have Prince Of Darkness box set and the Under Cover cd and I have played both about twice, enough said.

Comment

lol nice. i don't know if im even going to bother to listen to these. i've just heard not so great things about them, and ozzy doing covers at this late date goes to show that they might not be that good. not to mention i dont even know most of the originals lol
              -rar

Comment

you gotta listen to the origionals, and I rather like most of Ozzy's covers
                "I want to tell you, yeah
                How Good It Feels
                Sleeping here with you tonight
                And thatís for real"
                -Sometimes I'm Happy 8/5/75

Comment

I liked most of the songs on Under Cover...I haven't listened to it for so long, I can't remember the songs that I didn't too much care for and my boyfriend has my CD. I like the video for In My Life...I thought it was sweet. Um, I haven't gotten the Prince of Darkness box set, but I will when I get another job...I just hate asking my mom for stuff for some reason.

Comment

I listened to Under Cover one time. When the lest song finished ( after I skip half of the album ), I juste deleted it and started to listen to Scream again.
                    Can't you see what I see
                    You and I victims of Their word
                    As the master of power
                    Try to poison our world
                    ----- Eternal Idol ~ 1987

Comment

that's cool, but I like (almost) anything and everything with Ozzy's voice...obsessed??? nnnnnn- maybe lolll

Comment

Working...
                      X