Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

It's Allright!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Allright!!

It's Allright-One of my favorite Sabbath songs ever-True it's not a doomy glommy riff laden song,but i just love it.
    I love the solo & heartbeat drums.Bill Ward singing too.
    I've even slow danced with women to this song.Me & buddies back in the day-We would have some Sabbath cranking & when It's Allright came on we would sometimes stand to attention out of respect for it & place our hand on chest as if it were the pledge of alligence [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Oh those were the days!
    Such a great song!

Regards
    Jeff

Re: It's Allright!!

A damn nice break from the usual on a Sabbath album. I've always enjoyed it myself.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Eed4Rfu6Ug

For your enjoyment, Jeff!
      Life Member of the NRA

Comment

I love this song. There's so much feeling in it, i mean the guitar solo is cool and bluesy,
        and the drums are great. The bass is simple but cool and the vocals are perfect.
        -rar

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Eed4Rfu6Ug

For your enjoyment, Jeff!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Gunman!I watched it & was alomost moved to tears [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Comment

Axl Rose Cover of this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJPy2_RZUgQ

Comment

I was almost moved to tears too, but for a completely different reason [in my opinion, having Bill Ward sing makes as much sense as having Jose Canseco pitch].
              How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.
              --Benjamin Franklin

Comment

It's not that bad!
                -rar

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  I was almost moved to tears too, but for a completely different reason [in my opinion, having Bill Ward sing makes as much sense as having Jose Canseco pitch].

[/ QUOTE ]

I say that Ozzy could not sing the song with as much feeling as Bill put into it,guess Bill got to sing it cause Ozzy flew the coup.
                  I love that song & love the fact Bill sings it [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]Makes it even more special to me! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Oh no-How dare Axel Rose sing that song! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    It's not that bad!

[/ QUOTE ]

its not bad at all, Bill has a beautiful voice. He sang it because he wrote it and asked Tony if they could put it on the album
                    "I want to tell you, yeah
                    How Good It Feels
                    Sleeping here with you tonight
                    And thatís for real"
                    -Sometimes I'm Happy 8/5/75

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Axl Rose Cover of this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJPy2_RZUgQ

[/ QUOTE ]

is there video of it with Slash's solo?
                      "I want to tell you, yeah
                      How Good It Feels
                      Sleeping here with you tonight
                      And thatís for real"
                      -Sometimes I'm Happy 8/5/75

Comment

I've got to admit, the first time I heard "It's Alright" my initial reaction was (cue Butthead voice) "Uh...WTF?!" It definitely grew on me though, and now I can honestly say I love it because it's so different from the Sabbath norm. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

It sounds like something the beatles would do. When I started listening to the beatles more this song sounded better.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks my feelings exactly ! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/doh.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh guys, c'mon.. Bill's voice is really, really beautiful! I love this song!
                              Can't you see what I see
                              You and I victims of Their word
                              As the master of power
                              Try to poison our world
                              ----- Eternal Idol ~ 1987

Comment

Working...
                              X