Bill sings on Hard Road ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill sings on Hard Road ...

Not sure if everyone knows this but that's Bill Ward singing the Hoo oo ooo hooo ooo oo when Ozyy sings "Forget all your sorrow don't live in the past and look to the future cause life goes to fast you know ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOa5yTmFwG0
    "Music is so sacred to me that I canít hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
    R. Blackmore

Originally posted by Wicked Cricket View Post
    Not sure if everyone knows this but that's Bill Ward singing the Hoo oo ooo hooo ooo oo when Ozyy sings "Forget all your sorrow don't live in the past and look to the future cause life goes to fast you know ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOa5yTmFwG0
    Another favorite on NSD! possibly my number one song on Never Say Die! I didn't know this that Bill sang on it, very cool!

"Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

So that means, at various points in the song, all 4 Black Sabbath members sang in it! Ozzy's the main vocals, then during the "Why can't we be friends?" part, Tony and Geezer sang vocals there...and with this new info, Bill sang the "Hooo hooo hooo" part. Intriguing if I'm correct
      ♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
      and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

Comment

I think if they did HARD ROAD as the concert closer it wold bring the roof down! Can you imaging the whole crowd singing along "Ooooooh it's a hrad road..." And Ozzy "Forget all your sorrows don't live in the past and look to the future 'cause life goes too fast you know .." Gives me chills just thinkin' about it!
        "Music is so sacred to me that I canít hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
        R. Blackmore

Comment

I always thought Never Say Die! would be a great concert closer, for the 13 and The End tours.
          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
            I always thought Never Say Die! would be a great concert closer, for the 13 and The End tours.
            Not bad but Hard Road would be better
            R. Blackmore

Comment

I've always loved Hard Road. To me its one of those songs about all we've been through together as a band and as fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzy Chevy View Post
                I've always loved Hard Road. To me its one of those songs about all we've been through together as a band and as fans.
                That's my favorite song on the album, since day one.

Comment

How do you know that??
                  Do you hear the thunder raging in the sky?
                  Premonition of a shattered world thatís gonna die.
                  In the age of reason, how do we survive?
                  The protocols of evil ravaging so many lives?

Comment

I can just tell I'm sure its a fact ... its his voice
                    R. Blackmore

Comment

maybe Damian or Joe can verify
                      R. Blackmore

Comment

It'd be worth trying to compare it to his vocals on 'Swinging the Chain' to see if there's a discernible similarity.

Comment

it doesnt sound like Ozzy at all im sure its Bill
                          R. Blackmore

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Cricket View Post
                            I can just tell I'm sure its a fact ... its his voice
                            So you don't actually know, it's just what you think?
                            you got a killer scene there, man...

http://10000years.bandcamp.com
                            http://www.facebook.com/TenThousandyrs
                            http://www.facebook.com/DVRSweden

Comment

yes Ala and im betting im right it def sounds like Bill not Ozzy
                              R. Blackmore

Comment

Working...
                              X