Black Sabbath “Re-decorates the Studio”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Sabbath “Re-decorates the Studio”

Small article on Black Sabbath during the Never Say Die sessions from one of the assistant engineers

https://executivestereo.com/blogs/ne...tes-the-studio

Thanks for this, Roller. Hadn't read it before, seems like it was always interesting when the Sabs were in the studio!

Comment

He didn't like the sound too tinny which is my major gripe with NSD ... too much echo... they ripped the carpet out and the walls ...
      "Music is so sacred to me that I canít hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
      R. Blackmore

Comment

Great anecdote, thanks for sharing!
        Damian
        Super Moderator
        Black-Sabbath.com

Comment

cool find roller, that's wierd how it started article that watch sabbath will follow stones move ,that was ozzy's complaint that " going to toronto ,cause stones were there" was a good point of his arguement ,funny how they say bill took forever to get his sound -the band always says that ,but bill is a perfectionist, i love the sound quality of that recording but to record wind inst-had to had ozzy want to leave -cant blame him there ,i still cant hear where on breakout he was suppose to sing on that track ? still love never say die ,and the jazzy Air dance -which everybody else hates.
          i was lucky to see them two times on ann.tour all in so.cal area.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by mikesline; 03-25-2020, 11:12 PM.

Comment

An intriguing article, thanks for sharing!
            ♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
            and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

Comment

Interesting article! Thanks for the share.

Comment

Great enjoyable article Roller Joint thank you for sharing it with us,
                "They tell you black is really white the moon is just the sun at night and when you walk in golden halls you get to keep the gold that falls, it's heaven and hell"
                ~ Ronnie James Dio

Comment

Working...
                X