Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Sabbath live at Niagara Falls Convention Center - 09/08/'78

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Black Sabbath live at Niagara Falls Convention Center - 09/08/'78

    Some rare medium quality recording from Never Say Die tour

    Set-list:
    01. Symtpom of the Universe (00:00)
    02. Snowblind (05:04)
    03. War Pigs (12:02)
    04. Never Say Die (20:38)
    05. Black Sabbath (26:25)
    06. Dirty Women/Rock'n'Roll Doctor (35:13)
    07. Electric Funeral (42:37)
    08. Fairies Wear Boots (46:37)
    09. Paranoid (54:25)

  • #2
    at when Ozzy mistaked Snowblind for Sweet Leaf!
    ♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
    and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by xq747 View Post
      Some rare medium quality recording from Never Say Die tour

      Set-list:
      01. Symtpom of the Universe (00:00)
      02. Snowblind (05:04)
      03. War Pigs (12:02)
      04. Never Say Die (20:38)
      05. Black Sabbath (26:25)
      06. Dirty Women/Rock'n'Roll Doctor (35:13)
      07. Electric Funeral (42:37)
      08. Fairies Wear Boots (46:37)
      09. Paranoid (54:25)
      I've been getting Never Say Die Tour concert shows, I'm missing one song Behind The Wall of Sleep, would you know what show they played it at?
      Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 08-06-2020, 10:01 AM. Reason: Typo
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
      ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post

        I've been getting Never Say Die Tour concert shows, I'm missing one song Behind The Wall of Sleep, would you know what show they played it at?
        civic arena pittsburgh, but theres no available FULL recording of it, available recs contains no behind the wall of sleep whilst there is exact information that behind the wall of sleep was played there
        it was played as seventh track before electric funeral

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post

          I've been getting Never Say Die Tour concert shows, I'm missing one song Behind The Wall of Sleep, would you know what show they played it at?
          ah i'm sorry, i've found the full record - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SXcFX2-Hqc @ 31:38

          Comment


          • #6
            Thank you xq747, much appreciated!
            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
            ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by xq747 View Post

              ah i'm sorry, i've found the full record - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SXcFX2-Hqc @ 31:38
              Would you know which Show they played Gypsy at?
              "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
              "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
              ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post

                Would you know which Show they played Gypsy at?
                yeah, it was played 4 times in 1978:
                01. 11/11/78 - Riverfront Coliseum, Cincinnati Ohio
                02. 06/11/78 - Hammersmith Odeon, London UK
                03. 05/28/78 - Gaumon Theater, Ipswich
                04. 05/16/78 - Sheffield City Hall, Sheffield

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by xq747 View Post

                  yeah, it was played 4 times in 1978:
                  01. 11/11/78 - Riverfront Coliseum, Cincinnati Ohio
                  02. 06/11/78 - Hammersmith Odeon, London UK
                  03. 05/28/78 - Gaumon Theater, Ipswich
                  04. 05/16/78 - Sheffield City Hall, Sheffield
                  Thank you!
                  "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                  "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                  ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by xq747 View Post

                    yeah, it was played 4 times in 1978:
                    01. 11/11/78 - Riverfront Coliseum, Cincinnati Ohio
                    02. 06/11/78 - Hammersmith Odeon, London UK
                    03. 05/28/78 - Gaumon Theater, Ipswich
                    04. 05/16/78 - Sheffield City Hall, Sheffield
                    Would you have any recordings of the above mentioned shows, xq747?
                    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by xq747 View Post

                      ah i'm sorry, i've found the full record - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SXcFX2-Hqc @ 31:38
                      This show has Behind The Wall of Sleep listed, but it's just some jam, not the actual song played.
                      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                      ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        They play gypsy on legion stadium .pittsburgh show'78 fm-broadcast and hand of doom is on city hall newcastle 5-21-78 or nashville show ?

                        i always thought the niagra fall show was a mis-lable and was pittsburgh broadcast
                        maybe phobos or riollerjoint could help out with more info ??
                        Last edited by mikesline; 08-08-2020, 04:29 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by mikesline View Post
                          They play gypsy on legion stadium .pittsburgh show'78 fm-broadcast and hand of doom is on city hall newcastle 5-21-78 or nashville show ?

                          i always thought the niagra fall show was a mis-lable and was pittsburgh broadcast
                          maybe phobos or riollerjoint could help out with more info ??
                          Thanks Mike I appreciate your help, I have the Newcastle show it has Hand Of Doom and N.I.B.

                          I should be getting the Niagara show soon.
                          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                          ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Floral hall ,southport,uk 5-17-78 also has hand of doom ,nib. too

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Niagara’s Falls has the She’s Gone outro.
                              "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                              "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                              ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X