No announcement yet.

Black Sabbath live at Niagara Falls Convention Center - 09/08/'78

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never Say Die! Tour is special to me, it’s the first time I saw Ozzy live with Black Sabbath on their 10th Anniversary show on VHS, back in 1986, I was 16, that's why I’m intent on getting all the songs played throughout the Tour, I’m obsessed with it.
    Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 08-09-2020, 08:44 AM.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post

Would you have any recordings of the above mentioned shows, xq747?
      sorry, i was offline for couple of days, some unique copies? no, i can try search something on dime
      plus i have record from fleet center, boston, 1975

Comment

Originally posted by xq747 View Post

yeah, it was played 4 times in 1978:
        01. 11/11/78 - Riverfront Coliseum, Cincinnati Ohio
        02. 06/11/78 - Hammersmith Odeon, London UK
        03. 05/28/78 - Gaumon Theater, Ipswich
        04. 05/16/78 - Sheffield City Hall, Sheffield
        May I ask you why you think Gypsy was played at those shows? There is nothing on Dime from those shows or Never Say Die! Tour with Gypsy.
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post

May I ask you why you think Gypsy was played at those shows? There is nothing on Dime from those shows or Never Say Die! Tour with Gypsy.
          just looked at the setlist.fm for these setlists

Comment

Originally posted by xq747 View Post

just looked at the setlist.fm for these setlists
            Thank you xq747

Comment

Working...
            X