Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Taste Of Super Deluxe - Wheels of Confusion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Taste Of Super Deluxe - Wheels of Confusion.

Thanks mate, post more if you can, i would like to listen to the snowblind and changes outtakes.

Enviado de meu M2003J15SC usando o Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome! I'm looking forward to getting my boxset.

Comment

So I checked out the YouTube channel to see if any more bonus material from Volume 4 was posted. This Blizzard of Ozz Grail Tapes Exerpt is on it, and the first excerpt sounds very similar to the vocal melody of God Is Dead? starting at 4:42. That's wild.

Comment

I Did This Last Night Hope You Like It .

Comment

Hi Mike, I like a lot of the stuff you’ve contributed on here, I notice you do a lot of art with your stuff, are you an artist or a videographer?

The quality is very professional, I’m talking about all the stuff you’ve posted throughout the forum.
            "They tell you black is really white the moon is just the sun at night and when you walk in golden halls you get to keep the gold that falls, it's heaven and hell"
            ~ Ronnie James Dio

Comment

Awesome, Thanks Mike !!!

Enviado de meu M2003J15SC usando o Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ElvesWearBoots View Post
                Hi Mike, I like a lot of the stuff you’ve contributed on here, I notice you do a lot of art with your stuff, are you an artist or a videographer?

The quality is very professional, I’m talking about all the stuff you’ve posted throughout the forum.
                naw i just do it for fun ,most of it was done on windows xp -program that i was familiar with ,these are only places i can post them . putting it to a video is new idea and probably keeps people listening to a audio show -seeing something might keep them there -i hope.

Comment

Originally posted by mikesline View Post
                  I Did This Last Night Hope You Like It .
                  Great stuff buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by mikesline View Post

naw i just do it for fun ,most of it was done on windows xp -program that i was familiar with ,these are only places i can post them . putting it to a video is new idea and probably keeps people listening to a audio show -seeing something might keep them there -i hope.
                    Great work, thank you.

"They tell you black is really white the moon is just the sun at night and when you walk in golden halls you get to keep the gold that falls, it's heaven and hell"
                    ~ Ronnie James Dio

Comment

Tomorrow's Dream From Box Set -Notice The Cue In at Start, I've Heard Best Sounding Release of Live at Last

Comment

Wow, completely different lyrics!
                        Do you hear the thunder raging in the sky?
                        Premonition of a shattered world thatís gonna die.
                        In the age of reason, how do we survive?
                        The protocols of evil ravaging so many lives?

Comment

I really dig this boxset, think they did a great job on it.
                          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                          ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Sadly, we don't get to hear Cornucopia outtakes. Imagine those Bill Ward's fuck-ups lol. Maybe he really did freak out?

Comment

I wish to know which part was the most challenging for Bill

Comment

Working...
                              X