Sabbath's Hard Stops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LouiST View Post
    Fairies Wear Boots ends by fading out, too.
    good catch your right!
    "Music is so sacred to me that I canít hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
    R. Blackmore

Comment

Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post

Greatest thing EVER!!
      true BTE the world couldnt wait for tedious Bill to get his ass moving! For all Tony knew he'd be history in 6 months! It was a proper reunion as it was gonna get, Bill's been UNRELIABLE since 1980!!!!
      "Music is so sacred to me that I canít hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
      R. Blackmore

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem777 View Post
        I think '13' is a really good album. I like it a hell of a lot more than Ozzy's last four solo albums, for instance. Yes, it has its mastering issues, and I wish it was a touch more analogue in sound, but as far as songs and overall enjoyability goes, it's a winner.
        Def better than anything Ozzy's done solo wise! Its the all time best 'reunion' album by any band! They should have played a song or 2 on it on the End Tour I always thought 'Loner' would have been great live!
        R. Blackmore

Comment

Speaking of Ozzy solo stuff, am I the only No Rest for the Wicked fan here?

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Cricket View Post

true BTE the world couldnt wait for tedious Bill to get his ass moving! For all Tony knew he'd be history in 6 months! It was a proper reunion as it was gonna get, Bill's been UNRELIABLE since 1980!!!!
            Thinking back now, I think they did do the right thing moving forward, considering Tony's health, though I still believe Bill got cheated money wise, he was a founding member, they all should've gotten equal pay. Maybe that would've gotten Bill to move faster, who knows?

In the end I'm glad they proceeded and we got 13, it's the best album any of them did together regarding their solo stuff, that goes for Bill's Accountable Beast's, and I love the creativity and sound of Accountable Beasts, but nothing in their solo careers comes close to when the Sabs get together.

13 and The End are superb and get regular spins very often.
            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
            ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Cricket View Post

Def better than anything Ozzy's done solo wise! Its the all time best 'reunion' album by any band! They should have played a song or 2 on it on the End Tour I always thought 'Loner' would have been great live!
              I can't multi-quote on here so I have to make separate posts.

Best Reunion album of all time, I also agree with Loner, and Ozzy could've done End Of The Beginning I believe, God Is Dead? would've been a little harder live for Ozzy.

13 better than anything Ozzy solo or any of them solo, most definetly!
              "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
              "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzy Chevy View Post
                Love No Rest For The Wicked and all of Ozzy's solo stuff all of it, Blood Bath In Paradise and Breaking All The Rules are my faves along with the hidden track Hero.

Comment

I love Breaking All The Rules. It's in my head almost all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzy Chevy View Post
                    I love that album. No rest for the wicked and Blizzard of ozz is my favorite Ozzy albums.

Comment

Great to hear Kenny.

Comment

Working...
                      X