Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iommi posses all the traits ...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Iommi posses all the traits ...

    The Devil, a master musician, left handed, deformities ... handsome, clever, smart, charismatic! Think about it!!!
    "Music is so sacred to me that I canít hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
    R. Blackmore

  • #2
    Originally posted by Wicked Cricket View Post
    The Devil, a master musician, left handed, deformities ... handsome, clever, smart, charismatic! Think about it!!!
    Haven’t you posted this before? I’m sure I read it awhile back the same exact post.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post

      Haven’t you posted this before? I’m sure I read it awhile back the same exact post.
      yes in a different way not saying hes evil or a devil just noting the similarities ...
      "Music is so sacred to me that I canít hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
      R. Blackmore

      Comment


      • #4
        The thing with Sabbath is they are for real the real deal they dont pose as the dark side they are messengers from there but they show us tell us there is another ... better way ... most bands dont have a message or anything to say just cock rock ...
        "Music is so sacred to me that I canít hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
        R. Blackmore

        Comment


        • #5
          And here I was thinking they were from Birmingham...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by SDMF Jon View Post
            And here I was thinking they were from Birmingham...
            LOL!!!
            "Music is so sacred to me that I canít hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
            R. Blackmore

            Comment


            • #7
              The Riff Master From Hell !!
              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 1 photos.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Wicked Cricket View Post
                The thing with Sabbath is they are for real the real deal they dont pose as the dark side they are messengers from there but they show us tell us there is another ... better way ... most bands dont have a message or anything to say just cock rock ...
                They are not messengers from Hell, they just sing about the wrongs we do in life and that if we change our ways, there can be a better outcome, Children of The Grave comes to mind,
                "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                  They are not messengers from Hell, they just sing about the wrongs we do in life and that if we change our ways, there can be a better outcome, Children of The Grave comes to mind,
                  I completely agree.

                  Ted
                  Black Sabbath cannot exist without these Individuals in the lineup: Tony Iommi, Geezer Butler, Ozzy Osbourne or Ronnie James Dio or Ian Gillan.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post

                    They are not messengers from Hell, they just sing about the wrongs we do in life and that if we change our ways, there can be a better outcome, Children of The Grave comes to mind,
                    Plus Sabbath tried to help the self esteem of young men in my mind with sons like "A Hard Road" and "It's Alright."

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Ozzy Chevy View Post

                      Plus Sabbath tried to help the self esteem of young men in my mind with sons like "A Hard Road" and "It's Alright."
                      "Congrats, Mr. Iommi, it's twin boys! Have you picked out names yet?"

                      "Yes, 'A Hard Road' and 'It's Alright' are the names we picked!"

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Ha ha, I meant songs. But, yeah I believe that "It's Alright" was written to help people through tough times. You know lyrics like "Always seeking, but never finding," but Ward then comforts the listener and the people not finding something by saying it's alright. "A Hard Road" could mean that life throws you obstacles and hurdles, but don't give up. Then again, I always thought "A Hard Road" was written as a way to show all that Sabbath and their fans had been through together during the years. I've been moved so deeply by these two songs that if anyone were to tell me they were just filler, I wouldn't believe them.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Ozzy Chevy View Post
                          Ha ha, I meant songs. But, yeah I believe that "It's Alright" was written to help people through tough times. You know lyrics like "Always seeking, but never finding," but Ward then comforts the listener and the people not finding something by saying it's alright. "A Hard Road" could mean that life throws you obstacles and hurdles, but don't give up. Then again, I always thought "A Hard Road" was written as a way to show all that Sabbath and their fans had been through together during the years. I've been moved so deeply by these two songs that if anyone were to tell me they were just filler, I wouldn't believe them.
                          I love both songs and A Hard Road is my favorite song on the Never Say Die! album.
                          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                          ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Good to know.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X