sabotage - super deluxe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sabotage - super deluxe

there was a leak for sabotage - super deluxe, I think it could true.

sabotage (remastered) - super deluxe

taking almost a year to complete, sabotage is black sabbath at their best and possibly their most musically experimental. brought up to date for 2021 is the original album newly remastered as well as a full concert recorded on the 1975 sabotage tour of north america. in addition to a selection of tracks from sabotage, this live album includes the black sabbath classics war pigs, iron man and paranoid. also included in this super deluxe edition is a replica of the rare japanese single ‘am i going insane (radio)’, which completes the audio package for this fan-friendly deep dive into the classic black sabbath album, sabotage. vinyl box set includes:

- original album newly remastered
    - complete 3lp live concert from the 1975 sabotage tour of north america (pressed on 180g vinyl)
    - am i going insane (radio) japanese replica 7’’ single
    - 1975 madison square garden replica concert book
    - 40-page book with photos, artwork and liner notes
    - sabotage 1975 tour colour poster

cd box set includes:

- original album newly remastered
    - complete live concert from the 1975 sabotage tour of north america
    - am i going insane (radio) japanese replica cd single
    - 1975 madison square garden replica concert book
    - 60-page book with photos, artwork and liner notes
    - sabotage 1975 tour colour poster

(2021 - remaster)

1. hole in the sky
    2. don’t start (too late)
    3. symptom of the universe
    4. megalomania
    5. thrill of it all
    6. supertzar
    7. am i going insane (radio)
    8. the writ

north american tour live ’75 (asbury park)

1. supertzar (intro) / killing yourself to live
    2. hole in the sky
    3. snowblind
    4. symptom of the universe
    5. war pigs
    6. megalomania
    7. sabbra cadabra
    8. jam 1 (including guitar solo)
    9. jam 2 (including drum solo)
    10. supernaut
    11. iron man
    12. guitar solo (including excerpts of orchid & rock ‘n’ roll doctor)
    13. black sabbath
    14. spiral architect
    16. embryo / children of the grave
    17. paranoid

am i going insane (radio) Single

1. am i going insane (radio) (single edit)
    2. hole in the sky

https://www.nuclearblast.de/en/produ...er-deluxe.html

https://www.resident-music.com/produ...oduct_id=77741

https://prettyinnoise.de/shop/vinyl/...lp-11-06-2021/
    Last edited by Dehumanizer3000; 04-09-2021, 05:33 PM.

I just found out about this elsewhere myself. I'm unsure as to where the live material was recorded; possibly Asbury Park. Unfortunately it appears there are no studio outtakes included.

Plus, are we not getting a Sabbath Bloody Sabbath (Super) Deluxe release?

Ted
    Black Sabbath cannot exist without these Individuals in the lineup: Tony Iommi, Geezer Butler, Ozzy Osbourne or Ronnie James Dio or Ian Gillan.

Comment

judging from what we got from Paranoid Super Deluxe and Vol 4 Super Deluxe, its like we are getting the full shows from Past Lives. and yes this will be the Asbury Park show. no doubt in my mind.

I was hopeful we would see the quad mix or outtakes? but I guess not. sabotage is one album where I do want the outtakes and alternate takes.
      Last edited by Dehumanizer3000; 04-09-2021, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Thank you Dehumanizer3000, any info on the release date? So there will be two boxes CD & LP?

My wish is that they’d release the eponymous with the Earth material like Song For Jim and all the other Blues stuff.
        Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 04-09-2021, 04:01 PM.
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
        ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
          Thank you Dehumanizer3000, any info on the release date? So there will be two boxes CD & LP?

My wish is that they’d release the eponymous with the Earth material like Song For Jim and all the other Blues stuff.
          yes it looks like it will be a CD set and along with a vinyl set. just like the other super deluxe. the only dates I see is set for 2021-06-11

I do hope for a super deluxe for the S/T but I do not think that will happen because well.. that would mean releasing stuff we have not gotten on an official release. The trend I am seeing from these Super Deluxe editions are its stuff we kinda already got from past releases like Past Lives. Like the Portland show was very nice to have from Mob rules Deluxe but I feel like in general Black Sabbath does have alot in the vault that they are not gonna show us or don't want to show etc (like slapback and heaven and hell rehearsal). But we will see. I want to hear all the stuff!

listings

Last edited by Dehumanizer3000; 04-09-2021, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dehumanizer3000 View Post

yes it looks like it will be a CD set and along with a vinyl set. just like the other super deluxe. the only dates I see is set for 2021-06-11

I do hope for a super deluxe for the S/T but I do not think that will happen because well.. that would mean releasing stuff we have not gotten on an official release. The trend I am seeing from these Super Deluxe editions are its stuff we kinda already got from past releases like Past Lives. Like the Portland show was very nice to have from Mob rules Deluxe but I feel like in general Black Sabbath does have alot in the vault that they are not gonna show us or don't want to show etc (like slapback and heaven and hell rehearsal). But we will see. I want to hear all the stuff!

listings

You’re a good man thank you brother! Thanks also for the PM God bless you.

I have heard that there will be a black sabbath, master of reality, and Sabbath body Sabbath super delux.

Kind of an even run, then an odd run.

Comment

Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post

You’re a good man thank you brother! Thanks also for the PM God bless you.

I have heard that there will be a black sabbath, master of reality, and Sabbath body Sabbath super delux.

Kind of an even run, then an odd run.
              Doc this is great news, along with what Dehumanizer3000 just told us and now this, great news from both you guys.
              "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
              "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
                I have heard that there will be a black sabbath, master of reality, and Sabbath body Sabbath super delux. Kind of an even run, then an odd run.
                Thanks for the info.; if Super DEs come to pass for all 3 of the above titles, it will be interesting to find out how the bonus material on the 1st 2 compares with the extra material on the DEs for both from 10+ years ago, which I have (along with the Paranoid 3CD issue from back then).

Ted
                Black Sabbath cannot exist without these Individuals in the lineup: Tony Iommi, Geezer Butler, Ozzy Osbourne or Ronnie James Dio or Ian Gillan.

Comment

Nothing new, except the Asbury Park gig is officially released as a whole at long last.
                  Do you hear the thunder raging in the sky?
                  Premonition of a shattered world thatís gonna die.
                  In the age of reason, how do we survive?
                  The protocols of evil ravaging so many lives?

Comment

listings

That date in the American way of writing it would be November 6th 2021, correct?

Comment

I was hoping for demos...
                      Those Super Deluxe Editions ain't quite like PF's Immersion boxes...

Comment

That date in the American way of writing it would be November 6th 2021, correct?
                        that date is a European date. so June 11th, 2021

Comment

that date is a European date. so June 11th, 2021
                          Thank you Dehumanizer3000.

Comment

Thank you Dehumanizer3000.
                            When you start with year, it always go in the decreasing order of period length.

Comment

"Blow on a Jug?"

"BLOW ON A JUG!!!!!!!!"

Why is there no mention of "Blow on a Jug?!" How am I supposed to know if this is worth buying without any info on "Blow on a Jug?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?"

Comment

Working...
                              X