:(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :(

I just want to express my sadness about the Heaven and Hell tour... Like the guy on Reunion album said: Ozzy and Black Sabbath, they're the fucking best!! But I think I will buy a ticket to see Iommi and Butler live once in my life because they are ones of metal's Gods. I know that a lot of people here loves Dio and post-Ozzy era but... to me it's important to share my deception about Heaven and Hell tour instead of the original Black Sabbath. I still ask myself why they didn't came in Canada when they toured... anyway.
    SNIFF

p.s. and WHAT THE HELL Ozzy is doing? Is he alive or dead? hehe

Re: :(

My feelings on your thread.

Comment

ok umm its not black sabbath its a band made up of the old mark 4 sabbaths and playing thire old bands stuff...

Fuck that Is Black Sabbath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i am soo happy i will finally get to see my favorite line up once and for all!!!!
      R.I.P. Ronald Padavona,Ronnie James Dio,DIO,Legend.

Comment

Sabracadabra - I bet that you`ll fall in love with Dio during the concert! so just go and don`t complain And you may see Ozzy solo this year so don`t be sad I`m happy cause I will probably have both, Sabbath and Ozzy solo.

Jeff - great pic you got there!

Comment

Originally Posted By: OzzApril Sabracadabra - I bet that you`ll fall in love with Dio during the concert! so just go and don`t complain And you may see Ozzy solo this year so don`t be sad I`m happy cause I will probably have both, Sabbath and Ozzy solo.

Jeff - great pic you got there!
          I wasn't sure if it would look good. It ended up looking quite great. Thanx for the comments.

Comment

it takes time to realise who`s there though but I`ve never seen such a photo before.

Ozzy looks like a member of Immortal

Comment

Originally Posted By: sabracadabra p.s. and WHAT THE HELL Ozzy is doing? Is he alive or dead? hehe
              Sorry to hear about your prejudice on Dio era Sabbath.

Ozzy is making an album or two with Zakk Wylde and planning to tour in Europe next summer (confirmed at least for Hultsfred festival in Sweden).
              Don't care which God you follow, whose promises you swallow.

Comment

Blackstone Is that your tatto?

Comment

Originally Posted By: sabracadabra I just want to express my sadness about the Heaven and Hell tour... Like the guy on Reunion album said: Ozzy and Black Sabbath, they're the fucking best!! But I think I will buy a ticket to see Iommi and Butler live once in my life because they are ones of metal's Gods. I know that a lot of people here loves Dio and post-Ozzy era but... to me it's important to share my deception about Heaven and Hell tour instead of the original Black Sabbath.
                  How can you complain? Do you want ANOTHER tour with songs that were old before most people here were born, and Ozzy who can't sing? And for all those who say "Ozzy = Sabbath" and all that - it's not called Sabbath anymore, bugger off! But guess what, it's still THE Black Sabbath for now!

Quote:
                  I still ask myself why they didn't came in Canada when they toured... anyway.
                  SNIFF
                  Grab a ticket for HEAVEN AND HELL, erm, I mean BLACK SABBATH MK.IV show, and just go there! It's an opportunity no true Sabbath fan should miss.

Quote:
                  p.s. and WHAT THE HELL Ozzy is doing? Is he alive or dead? hehe
                  Doing another butter commercial probably.
                  "There's only one Black Sabbath... I like to call him Tony Iommi" - racer

Comment

Originally Posted By: TheHolyDiver Blackstone Is that your tatto?
                    Yes.
                    Don't care which God you follow, whose promises you swallow.

Comment

its relly cool!

Comment

I Dont like Dio's singing AT all.. The songs are awsome but I cant him. And awsome tat blackstone

Comment

a friend of my mine had exactly the same reaction haha

Comment

Originally Posted By: ewo I Dont like Dio's singing AT all.. The songs are awsome but I cant him.
                            What about Iommi's playing? Don't you like THAT either? This tour is probably a last chance for us all to hear Tony live! Come on!
                            "There's only one Black Sabbath... I like to call him Tony Iommi" - racer

Comment

Ozzy, I don't mind him-yes I'd rather hear an Ozzy song than anything that comes on the radio-but if your putting him into competition with Ronnie James Dio or Glenn Hughes-He doesn't stand a chance to me!
                              I shead a tear of joy when I saw that the current line up (on this site) of Sabbath DIDN'T have Ozzy in it!
                              Black Sabbath is a name-it's a band, not Ozzy bloody Osbourne-he was canned because he was on a lot of drugs! In reality it's Tony's band and he kept it together, even though he could have bailed out in the late 80's-but he kept strong and every verson deserves the name Black Sabbath because they did so well! Tony Martin did as best as he could do and it was great. Headless Cross is a classic! Ian Gillan, sure Purple Sabbath, ha ha ha, but you can't deny that Born Again rocked the shit out of anything Ozzy did-I'd like to see Ozzy sing something like "Trashed" or "Hot Line". Ozzy did have a good image for the band and I'll admit that, but Ronnie has something Ozzy doesn't...
                              That's all from me-can't wait for Heaven and Hell!!

Comment

Working...
                              X