Forbidden fan club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forbidden fan club

Im in charge , this cd gets no love here how about , some positive posts ok !
    The worst Sabbath era , is when theres NO Sabbath era !

It's no longer Black Sabbath's last CD!
    "I can honestly say itís truly been an honor to play at his side for all these years, his music will live on forever." ~ Tony Iommi (Speaking of Ronnie James Dio)

Comment

It's kind of Black Sabbath's red-haired stepchild.

However, I bought it the week it came out in 1995, and I still have it and play it.

The production lets things down (especially Cozy's drum sound) but the playing is good, and I think "I Won't Cry For You" is among their standout tracks.

I still think that the title track almost rips off Whitesnake's "Slow 'An Easy" - same bassist and drummer, so no surprise...
      He is not here. He has risen!

Comment

Forbidden is underrated for sure, but I have always liked it. Not the first Sabbath album I put on, but when I play it, I enjoy it. So therefore I consider myself a member of the Forbidden fan club.
        Last edited by Metal Priest; 04-22-2009, 05:56 AM.
        http://www.last.fm/user/MusicFan91

Comment

Originally posted by H&H View Post
          It's no longer Black Sabbath's last CD!

very funny !

Comment

Originally posted by DiosSword View Post
            It's kind of Black Sabbath's red-haired stepchild.

However, I bought it the week it came out in 1995, and I still have it and play it.

The production lets things down (especially Cozy's drum sound) but the playing is good, and I think "I Won't Cry For You" is among their standout tracks.

I still think that the title track almost rips off Whitesnake's "Slow 'An Easy" - same bassist and drummer, so no surprise...

yes the title track does have a Whitesnake touch to it !

Comment

Make me a member of the fanclub I love this album.

The tour of this album is the best tour they did in many years. Check out the Malta95 show on DVD!
              When will you show me a sign
              When will you throw me a line

Comment

Originally posted by Arjen View Post
                Make me a member of the fanclub I love this album.

The tour of this album is the best tour they did in many years. Check out the Malta95 show on DVD!

Your 2nd in command ! love your taste and i cant wait for that package to get to me dude !

Comment

Originally posted by DiosSword View Post
                  It's kind of Black Sabbath's red-haired stepchild....
                  What is wrong with red hair?

I've always wanted to like Forbidden a lot more, but there's nothing on it that Sabbath had ever NOT done before, with the exception of the rap section on the lead off track. There is a couple of very good songs on it, with the best being held off usual releases. Other than IT, Rusty Angels is the best song on the album, hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashley Dalby View Post

I've always wanted to like Forbidden a lot more, but there's nothing on it that Sabbath had ever NOT done before, with the exception of the rap section on the lead off track. There is a couple of very good songs on it, with the best being held off usual releases. Other than IT, Rusty Angels is the best song on the album, hands down.
                    I can't speak for DiosSword, but I can say myself that there is nothing wrong with red hair
                    http://www.last.fm/user/MusicFan91

Comment

Originally posted by Gregory House View Post
                      Your 2nd in command ! love your taste and i cant wait for that package to get to me dude !
                      when it comes to the love for this album, I must confess.. In the words of Tony Martin, I'm "Guilty as Hell".

Comment

It is the most down to earth and raw sounding album of all the martin era albums. I always perfered a album which sounds like the band is playing in front of me. And forbidden is that album. It's alot like the first three sabbath albums with ozzy.
                        Pain and Poison Roses

Comment

Originally posted by Ashley Dalby View Post

My dear lady if you have red hair theres NOTHING wrong with it at all , in fact i salute you ! 80% of woman i dated had red hair , more power to you ! Back on subject i glad that theres a few of us that indeed enjoy this cd and are proud to speak up , please keep it coming !

Comment

Originally posted by Gregory House View Post
                            Excellent!

... your package should be there any day now. Enjoy the music. It blew my mind!
                            When will you show me a sign
                            When will you throw me a line

Comment

Originally posted by Arjen View Post
                              Excellent!

... your package should be there any day now. Enjoy the music. It blew my mind!

cant wait did u get my email track down Dead Again 2cdr set from Metal Sword Label ?

Comment

Working...
                              X