2009 Martin tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Martin tour

I just found out from Tony's bass player Jamie that The Tony Martin band will tour America this year. As soon as dates are set I will post for everyone.
    Pain and Poison Roses

Originally posted by EDTRADER View Post
    I just found out from Tony's bass player Jamie that The Tony Martin band will tour America this year. As soon as dates are set I will post for everyone.

No way , !
    The worst Sabbath era , is when theres NO Sabbath era !

Comment

The spell is broken.
      "There's only one Black Sabbath... I like to call him Tony Iommi" - racer

Comment

He posted on his website:
        Jamie is absolutely over the moon to announce that the Tony Martin Band will tour the USA from 20th June 2009 to 31st August 2009. The full date sheet is not yet available, but the dates will be posted here as soon as possible. The band has been off the road now for longer than they would have wished, and are returning with a new set of Tony Martin era Black Sabbath, Tony Martin solo and Empire tracks, a slightly updated sound and renewed hunger to perform. Jamie has been halfway round the world with Tony, but has never visited the USA. It is the one place he has always wanted to perform more than anywhere else, and is currently busy reminding himself of the old songs and learning the new ones.
        Last edited by EDTRADER; 06-10-2009, 10:25 PM.
        Pain and Poison Roses

Comment

Originally posted by EDTRADER View Post
          Jamie is absolutely over the moon to announce that the Tony Martin Band will tour the USA from 20th June 2009 to 31st August 2009. The full date sheet is not yet available, but the dates will be posted here as soon as possible. The band has been off the road now for longer than they would have wished, and are returning with a new set of Tony Martin era Black Sabbath, Tony Martin solo and Empire tracks, a slightly updated sound and renewed hunger to perform. Jamie has been halfway round the world with Tony, but has never visited the USA. It is the one place he has always wanted to perform more than anywhere else, and is currently busy reminding himself of the old songs and learning the new ones.

BUT WHERE ???EAST COAST I HOPE !

Comment

Please make at least one stop with in two hours of Louisville KY.

Comment

Originally posted by kentuckyfan View Post
              Please make at least one stop with in two hours of Louisville KY.

Will Geoff be there ?

Comment

I don't have the date sheet yet, but we will make it known as soon as we can. Until the promoter gives us a complete set of dates there is no point putting out any publicity. Thats why Tony's site has not been updated for a while. We will be in USA for about 10 weeks or so, and we want to play for as many USA fans as possible.

Geoff will most certainly be there as always, playing keys and making us laugh with his inimitable and crazy sense of humour. The band will also feature Rolf Munkes from Empire and Danny Needham on drums.

For more info on the Tony Martin Band, check out www.jamiemallender.co.uk

Unfortunately all the tour diaries from previous gigs I have done with Tony were deleted accidentally by Lycos webhosting. But there are plenty of pics of us on there.

I'm off to practice my bass parts for the set now.
                Jamie Mallender
                Bass Player - RavenLord, Exorcism + Solo
                www.jamiemallender.co.uk http://www.raven-lord.com
                www.myspace.com/jamiemallendersoloartist http://www.youtube.com/jamiemal
                www.facebook.com/jamiemallender
                - www.twitter.com/JamieMallender

Comment

Awesome, I hope you guys come somewhere around the north east. This is gonna be pretty sweet!
                  Words laced with blasphemy, drip with sincerity. Falling into the plan, like sacrificial lambs. Hearing the words, and said rings like nail to the head. Now I can see the stars, I know we have gone too far.
                  - OverKill, "Horrorscope"

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie Mal View Post
                    I don't have the date sheet yet, but we will make it known as soon as we can. Until the promoter gives us a complete set of dates there is no point putting out any publicity. Thats why Tony's site has not been updated for a while. We will be in USA for about 10 weeks or so, and we want to play for as many USA fans as possible.

Geoff will most certainly be there as always, playing keys and making us laugh with his inimitable and crazy sense of humour. The band will also feature Rolf Munkes from Empire and Danny Needham on drums.

For more info on the Tony Martin Band, check out www.jamiemallender.co.uk

Unfortunately all the tour diaries from previous gigs I have done with Tony were deleted accidentally by Lycos webhosting. But there are plenty of pics of us on there.

I'm off to practice my bass parts for the set now.

Please do the east coast PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

Comment

Hey Jamie. How come you guys never come to France. I mean, we're just across the sea. Paris is barely two or three hours from London by the Shuttle !
                      Tony Iommi Fact #216: In fact, most demolition companies donít use explosives to collapse buildings, only a good stereo and a copy of ďDehumanizerĒ.
                      "Black Sabbath : la BÍte venue de Birmingham"

Comment

Originally posted by Gardener View Post
                        Hey Jamie. How come you guys never come to France. I mean, we're just across the sea. Paris is barely two or three hours from London by the Shuttle !
                        I'm sure we'd love to come to France to play. If the right promoter offers the right opportunity, then I can't see why not.

Jamie Mallender
                        www.jamiemallender.co.uk
                        Jamie Mallender

Comment

I'm sure we'd love to come to France to play. If the right promoter offers the right opportunity, then I can't see why not.

Jamie Mallender
                          www.jamiemallender.co.uk
                          Hi Jamie!!!

You got to come to Norway one of these days

Any news on the new Tony Martin album?
                          http://www.last.fm/user/MusicFan91

Comment

Originally posted by Metal Priest View Post
                            Hi Jamie!!!

You got to come to Norway one of these days

Any news on the new Tony Martin album?
                            We played a couple of dates in Norway a couple of years ago. We had an awesome time. Can't see why we wouldn't go there again, but there is nothing planned at the moment. No new album news yet.
                            Jamie Mallender

Comment

Working...
                            X