Tony Martin Band to tour the USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Martin Band to tour the USA

Just posted a big story about the Tony Martin Band touring the USA this July & August.

http://www.black-sabbath.com/news/20..._tour_usa.html

This is cool! No actual dates/cities yet, but this is exciting. Check out the story link there.
    Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
    View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Originally posted by Joe Siegler View Post
    Just posted a big story about the Tony Martin Band touring the USA this July & August.

http://www.black-sabbath.com/news/20..._tour_usa.html

This is cool! No actual dates/cities yet, but this is exciting. Check out the story link there.

East coast would be nice !
    The worst Sabbath era , is when theres NO Sabbath era !

Comment

Ah crap, I'm gonna be busy in August. Got a trip to Colombia.

I was hoping when he hit the States I could work my trip schedule around his gigs and Sabbath's.

Oh well.
      The dog's name is Pete. If he tries to mount you in the middle of the night, say "no" sternly. But don't look him in the eye.

Comment

Damn, that'd be awesome to see.

Comment

I'm such an idiot. When I read the thread title, I thought to myself "What the hell did he do to get banned?" HAHA
          "i'm 12 and i love dark sabboth"

Comment

Come to Kentucky please at least I will be there. We do have a nice place for this show named Headliners they are on the web and love to book shows. The hall holdss about 500 and has a balcony area and a nice bar.

Comment

Isn't HnH touring the US at the same time? Wouldn't it be awesome if The Tony Martin Band opened for them? That would be one of the best shows ever. I wish didn't think of that becuase now i really want it to happen
              Nobody will ever let you know
              When you ask the reason why
              They just tell you that you're on your own
              Fill your head all full of lies

Comment

Hell yeah, the official word. Kickass. I'm real excited he mentioned Black Moon (one of my favorite TM tracks). I'll definately be buying tix to one of these shows.
                "I want to tell you, yeah
                How Good It Feels
                Sleeping here with you tonight
                And thatís for real"
                -Sometimes I'm Happy 8/5/75

Comment

Originally posted by kentuckyfan View Post
                  Come to Kentucky please at least I will be there. We do have a nice place for this show named Headliners they are on the web and love to book shows. The hall holdss about 500 and has a balcony area and a nice bar.

I roadtriped out to that venue from VA a few months ago to see Carcass, it was a really nice place. I would definitly see a show there again... if it wasn't 7 hours away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabbathfan78 View Post
                    Isn't HnH touring the US at the same time? Wouldn't it be awesome if The Tony Martin Band opened for them? That would be one of the best shows ever. I wish didn't think of that becuase now i really want it to happen
                    I think my head would explode as a result of the massive quantities of AWESOME

Comment

Originally posted by Sabbathfan78 View Post
                      Yes, they are. I wouldn't look for that to happen. From what I can gather, Martin is still bitter about how that all ended. I don't think he's ever working with Tony again. I have no proof of that, it's just a gut feeling, but still....
                      Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
                      View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Comment

Sounds bloody awesome! You lucky bastards!

Comment

Excited!

I am so excited to finally get to see Tony Martin live! I hope that much publicity is generated for him concerning this tour!

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma View Post
                            I am so excited to finally get to see Tony Martin live! I hope that much publicity is generated for him concerning this tour!
                            yeah, I wit you man. I'm telling all my friends and I'm gonna drag a few with men when I go. Hopefully this is the start of a long trend.
                            "I want to tell you, yeah
                            How Good It Feels
                            Sleeping here with you tonight
                            And thatís for real"
                            -Sometimes I'm Happy 8/5/75

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Siegler View Post
                              Yes, they are. I wouldn't look for that to happen. From what I can gather, Martin is still bitter about how that all ended. I don't think he's ever working with Tony again. I have no proof of that, it's just a gut feeling, but still....
                              If its true, who could blame him?

Comment

Working...
                              X