Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin era started it all off for me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Martin era started it all off for me.

Right after I heard the song Paranoid on a best of the 60's flower power 4 cd box set!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
    I went out and bought TYR which was the only album I was able to find that day... And it clicked at once with the lovely Anno Mundi and so on... After that I bought all kinds of albums barring the the name Black Sabbath...

Bjørn,

Re: The Martin era started it all off for me.

Be sure to get the Ray Gillen version of 'Eternal Idol'; otherwise your collection in this era will be incomplete, bootleg or no.

Comment

Started for me too. I had a Mob Rules and Heaven and Hell casettes in mid 80´s from my brother but this was the first I bought when it came out and I've been Sabbath fan ever since.

Comment

Hi Bjorn!

Good to see ya over here!

Tyr was my first Martin album. I liked his voice right away and thought off him as Dio Jr. He was the Dio w/o all the growling.....

Comment

first album that i bought from this era is Forbidden and i was very underrate this stuff, now i don't think so. I love this album. ILLUSION OF POWER f*cking rules)

Comment

Working...
          X