Unreleased "Some Kind Of Woman" from Eternal Idol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unreleased "Some Kind Of Woman" from Eternal Idol

Anybody have this on cd or heard it? How is it? If somebody can get me a legal copy of this, please email me or let me know here.

JA - Chicago

Re: Unreleased "Some Kind Of Woman" from Eternal Idol

Unreleased? It was released.

It was a B-Side to the Shining Single. Hopefully it'll turn up on a Black Box II: The Non Ozzy Years. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
    View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Comment

The only legal way to get it would be to buy the single.

As it's released material, I must request that you not publically ask for it on these forums.

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Hopefully it'll turn up on a Black Box II: The Non Ozzy Years. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
        Hmm, that would be nice ...

I've heard it. Not a bad song at all, though it's very different to anything heard on The Eternal Idol album. It's quite fast and very catchy.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]
          Hopefully it'll turn up on a Black Box II: The Non Ozzy Years. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've heard it. Not a bad song at all, though it's very different to anything heard on The Eternal Idol album. It's quite fast and very catchy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the reason for the difference is that it was mostly written by Tony Martin if I remember right. Tony Martin has no actual writing credit on anything on the Eternal Idol album, hence it's sounding so different.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the reason for the difference is that it was mostly written by Tony Martin if I remember right. Tony Martin has no actual writing credit on anything on the Eternal Idol album, hence it's sounding so different.

[/ QUOTE ]

Most likely the deal. I wasn't a big fan of the song really...in comparison to the rest of the sessions of course.

Comment

Eternal Idol is a kick-ass album, and the title song is equally superbly kick-ass. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
              How could this poison be the dream of my soul
              How did my fantasies take complete control, yeah

Comment

It seems that song has Geoff on bass, right?

Comment

Each, Some Kind of a Woman differes a lot from the whole album. I think that the melody for this one was written by Tony Martin, as his vocals sounds here ... more confident than on the other tracks. Finally, it bears a strong resemblance to his work on Headless Cross.

Comment

I have this 12" vinyl single in mint condition. 45rpm

Side A:

The Shining

Side B:

Black Moon (the original version
                    Some Kind of Woman

--Leonid

Comment

Working...
                    X