Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does any body here have the japanese versions of Cross Purposes and Forbideen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stargazer830
    replied
    I have them both as well. I do like both Japanese tracks; neither one is the best nor the worst on each album. My biggest "gripe" is the track order - there is no way Loser Gets It All should be tacked onto the end of the album. Kiss Of Death is the perfect way to end the album.....

Leave a comment:

• 7th Star 86/
    replied
    I have them both.

Leave a comment:

• SweetSymptom
    replied
    I have Cross Purposes.

Leave a comment:

• cwilder86
    replied
    Bump, So no one here has these?

Leave a comment:

• cwilder86
    replied
    Originally posted by Relic View Post
    You can probably check out both of these tracks on YouTube or something. I'd say they are pretty good, but if you've already got the albums then perhaps you'll be better off waiting for the re-releases. Although I'm still not convinced that the albums will be re-released, it might yet end up having been just wishful thinking.
    Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of, and why I'm afraid to NOT go after them. I checked the tracks and I like em, and want em! lol This sucks. Stupid japanese getting all the good bonus tracks. lol

Leave a comment:

• Relic
    replied
    You can probably check out both of these tracks on YouTube or something. I'd say they are pretty good, but if you've already got the albums then perhaps you'll be better off waiting for the re-releases. Although I'm still not convinced that the albums will be re-released, it might yet end up having been just wishful thinking.

Leave a comment:

• Does any body here have the japanese versions of Cross Purposes and Forbideen?

Just curious as to how many on the forum actually have these. I really want them, but I don't want to shell out the outrageous amounts of $$$$ for them... Are the bonus tracks worth it? It's also less tempting to buy them since Joe's said the martin era will get re-released and (might) have these bonus tracks on them.
    Last edited by cwilder86; 08-04-2010, 01:31 PM. Reason: Typo in thread title
Working...
X