Seventh Star/Eternal Idol 2CD remasters on the way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miracle View Post
    Has he made any kind of statement on this?
    I asked him if he knew about the release, and he said he did not. That was the extent of what he said about it. I suppose I can ask him if he wants to say something, but that might be more appropriate for when they're released.
    Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
    View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Comment

Ok Thanks Joe

Comment

CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS!!!Really liked the Ray Gillen era, that was a great "point" in Sabbaths carrer IMO, just really starting to dig Sevnth Star as well, should be good!!!!
        Last edited by Axeman77; 11-12-2010, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Will there be any rare pics from the Hughes era that we havent seen before?

Comment

Anyone know how long it takes to get a CD from Amazon Uk to be shipped to the US?

Comment

^Far as I know doing this the first time, I pre-ordered EI (with standard shipping) and the dispatch is on October 25. The actual arrival for me could very between November 2nd to the 8th. Hopefully that gives you an idea, and someone else who has more experience on the matter can explain more.
              Last edited by 8bit Fighter; 10-05-2010, 08:39 PM.
              "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

The price keeps dropping like a rock. 11.99GBP Three weeks ago. 10.2GBP two weeks ago. Now it's 7.62GBP. This is a steal. Order now before the price goes up.

Comment

I am a little leary about ordering from Amazon UK. I have an order dispatched on 09/23 and still have yet to receive it.

Comment

I've ordered every one of the Remasters from Amazon.co.uk and had zero issues getting them here in the U.S. They have all been worth it!

Comment

Originally posted by blackmoon View Post
                      Anyone know how long it takes to get a CD from Amazon Uk to be shipped to the US?
                      I haven't had any issues with AMZ Uk deliveries. Perhaps it's because of your location "somewhere in this wicked world"

Comment

Originally posted by RedZero View Post
                        I haven't had any issues with AMZ Uk deliveries. Perhaps it's because of your location "somewhere in this wicked world"
                        Maybe a more specific address might of helped!

Comment

Amazon.co.uk offers great service!

I'm still holding off buying these, because I am waiting on the Vinyl release.

Joe, Do you have any information on that front? All of the remasters for the Ozzy era got a vinyl release, but nothing else so far (Sanctuary remasters of course).

Comment

Originally posted by montferrand View Post
                            Amazon.co.uk offers great service!

I'm still holding off buying these, because I am waiting on the Vinyl release.

Joe, Do you have any information on that front? All of the remasters for the Ozzy era got a vinyl release, but nothing else so far (Sanctuary remasters of course).
                            Well its 3 weeks no CD. Maybe tomorrow.

Comment

Awesome, made my day. Look forward to listening to these.

Comment

UPDATE - I got an update email from Amazon UK last night, indicating that the anticipated dispatch date has been moved back a week, so it should be getting mailed out during the second week of November (between the 8th and the 12th) - Needless to say, this'll put the arrival time somewhere in mid-to-late November. Still, not bad at all, and you can't beat the presale price!

All the best,
                                PAULIE

PS - This is my 666th post here. I'd like to think that I reached this point with a certain amount of taste, taking a few years to get here, not months. lol
                                Last edited by Paulie 88; 10-21-2010, 07:42 AM.
                                http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-UoulA6r90n...ill%2Bward.JPG

Comment

Working...
                                X