Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any interest in the "The shining/some kind of woman/black moon" single?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any interest in the "The shining/some kind of woman/black moon" single?

I just discovered that I have two copies of this rare and exlusive 12 inch vinyl. As most of you know the single was only released in Holland, and up until recently, the B-side songs were only available on this record.

I am considering putting one of my copies on ebay, but would like to know if there is any interest in the record.

Pictures are taken from the internet, and not of the actual record!

Well I would probably buy it if it was to a good price. But there is of course a quite limited amount of people who buy rare sabbath vinyl ^^ Though I don't buy stuff from ebay since it costs me too much and even though it would be nice to possess this single I won't buy it but I think I recall someone selling this, or some single named "The Shining" at least, on the swedish version of ebay and it got sold but maybe not that expensive. If I were you I would play one copy and keep the other for collecting reasons, but that's me :D
    "I am the crazy man who lives inside your head, but I think I'm breaking through the wall... You are the innocent convicted of the crime, no one was ever there to catch you when you fall" (1992)
    -Ronnie James Dio, Rest in Peace

"In the summer days we flew to the sun, on melting wings, but the seasons changed to fast, leave us all behind... Blind..." (1969)
    - Jon Lord, Rest in Peace

My first album!!!:
    http://open.spotify.com/album/60jv1AdlWvi1KlcR8JhG4b

Comment

would certainly be interested in this big time

Comment

Originally posted by m-77 View Post
        Pictures are taken from the internet, and not of the actual record!
        Of course. These are the pictures that I took at my parents house in 2004. The recording from the vinyl that you see here on the picture has made it to the official Eternal Idol 2009 rerelease.

Comment

Working...
        X