Psychphobia Lyrics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Now in Darkness View Post
    Yes, and he is a guy who I hope that the passage of time treats fairly. He has much recognition owed him, and I hope at some point that Sabbath find it in their conscience not to ignore the Dio and Martin years. You cannot un-write history.
    Indeed so! Tony's working his ass off now, with all of the projects he's got going on. He'll also appear on Benedictum singer Veronica Freeman's upcoming solo album, which should be nothing short of amazing.

Originally posted by Wicked Cricket View Post
    Ah, that's very cool Charger.... I didn't know that...TM & I share the same date of birth..April 19th, 1957...
    That's very cool too!

Originally posted by Spiralarchitectx1 View Post
    Still awesome!!
    Yeah...it sorta is, isn't it....

Comment

The song was inspired by the Waco, Texas incident. But the lyrics are about having a fear of the mind.
      Martin mentioned the song's inspiration during their MTV Headbangers Ball special 1994.
      In concert he would intro the song by saying it's about the fear of the mind.
      Pain and Poison Roses

Comment

I've always ever thought the "time to kiss the rainbow goodbye" line was quite clearly a dig at dio wasn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Baconbutty View Post
          I've always ever thought the "time to kiss the rainbow goodbye" line was quite clearly a dig at dio wasn't it?
          That's my belief too, and why I started this thread. Other than opinions, there has been nothing concrete to suggest otherwise.
          Casting his shadow, weaving his spell, funny clothes, tinkling bell.

Comment

Originally posted by Now in Darkness View Post
            That's my belief too, and why I started this thread. Other than opinions, there has been nothing concrete to suggest otherwise.
            Oh yeah...forgot to answer here.

It's about the Waco incident and about Koresh for sure...no connection to Ronnie what so ever. That's coming from the man himself.

Comment

Yea, even though the Dio Rainbow thought entered my head, I never seriously took it as a shot at Dio, TM has no issue there or even Ozzy for that matter... they're all grown ups and professionals... Koresh was offering a pot of gold at the end of the Rainbow, that's what I think TM was referring to...
              "Music is so sacred to me that I canít hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
              R. Blackmore

Comment

Working...
              X