Great Possible Tony Martin News!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SabbathsValhalla View Post
    Well It's 2014!! Will there be The Tony Martin Deluxe Editions This year?
    I HOPE!! Anyone agree? And any news about these?
    I don't even know if Tony Iommi will be able to release anything with the Sabbath name on it, unless Ozzy is on it, sadly enough.

Just look at the Black Sabbath official website, there is no post Ozzy/Sabbath albums listed on there, they were all excluded, so it doesn't look too good.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
      I don't even know if Tony Iommi will be able to release anything with the Sabbath name on it, unless Ozzy is on it, sadly enough.

Just look at the Black Sabbath official website, there is no post Ozzy/Sabbath albums listed on there, they were all excluded, so it doesn't look too good.
      Perhaps not anything new, but it has nothing to do with the old stuff. All the other DE editions released were all Black Sabbath...

I'm still hopeful we'll get the DE's of Martin-era stuff too...I am doubtful it will happen this year though.

Comment

Originally posted by Charger View Post
        Perhaps not anything new, but it has nothing to do with the old stuff. All the other DE editions released were all Black Sabbath...

I'm still hopeful we'll get the DE's of Martin-era stuff too...I am doubtful it will happen this year though.
        I hope we get them too, Charger, and when they are released, and I'm hoping for some sort of Box Set, that would be nice, I'm buying them or the Box set, no matter what the price.
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
          I hope we get them too, Charger, and when they are released, and I'm hoping for some sort of Box Set, that would be nice, I'm buying them or the Box set, no matter what the price.
          Box set would be nice.It could have everything...even the singles! I'd be buying that for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Foul Stench View Post
            If Ozzy even thinks of scrubbing Sabbath history and giving it the Daisley treatment, that'll provoke the biggest shitstorm of his entire career.
            That would piss a lot people off, and rightfully so.

Comment

Working...
            X