Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have a bootleg copy of one of Tony Martin & Friends gig?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have a bootleg copy of one of Tony Martin & Friends gig?

I'm a big Tony Martin fan and I love every accomplishments he made in music (metal & non-metal). Today, I came across this live audio bootleg called "Tony Martin & Friends" in YouTube, it has Neil Murray and the mighty Cozy Powell in it. Thing is, there isn't enough stuff uploaded in YouTube with this gig. I'm seriously (and desperately) intrigued about this gig, but I can't find any working download links here in the Internet. I wanted to have at least 1 good audio bootleg with this gig. Can anyone send me a copy of a whole live audio bootleg? Please, I'm really curious on how Tony Martin sounds here.

There are a couple ones out there for your enjoyment.

11-17-1992 Scale Theatre, ludwigsburg, Germany AUD
    Walking In The Shadow Of The Blues, Shout, Stargazer, Long Live Rock'n'Roll, Back Where I Belong, Anno Mundi, If It Ain't Worth Fighting For, It Ain't Good Enough, Crying In The Rain, If
    There Is A Heaven, Guitar Solo, Since You've Been Gone, Lawmaker, Ride To Win, Drum Solo, Headless Cross, All Night Long.
    A excellent audience recording. Perhaps the best 1992 recording of Tony Martin

11-18-1992 Sinkkasten, Frankfurt, Germany AUD
    Stargazer, Long Live Rock 'n' Roll, Back Where I Belong, Anno Mundi, If It Ain't Worth Fighting For, It Ain't Good Enough, Crying In The Rain, Shout, 1812 Overture, If There Is A Heaven, Since You've Been Gone, The Gates Of Hell, Headless Cross, All Night Long.
    B+ grade audience recording.

11-19-1992 Schwimmbad, Heidelberg, Germany AUD
    Walking In The Shadow Of The Blues, Shout, Stargazer, Long Live Rock'n'Roll, Back Where I Belong, Guitar Solo, Anno Mundi, Crying In The Rain, If There Is A Heaven, Ride To Win, Drum Solo, Headless Cross, Since You've Been Gone.
    A excellent audience recording. Tony Martin's best version of Since You Been Gone.
    Pain and Poison Roses

Comment

I have all of that and its titled as Cozy Powell's Hammer. It confuses me because I saw one titled as Tony Martin & Friends.

Thanks by the way.

Comment

Working...
      X