Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tony Martin's attitude towards Dio.

[ QUOTE ]
    Well, sometimes, as you age, your hair starts falling down.

[/ QUOTE ]

and out

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Well, sometimes, as you age, your hair starts falling down.

[/ QUOTE ]

A family freind of ours is expierencing that at the age of 23! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

I'm sure he's done this -> [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/brickwall.gif[/img]
      "I want to tell you, yeah
      How Good It Feels
      Sleeping here with you tonight
      And thatís for real"
      -Sometimes I'm Happy 8/5/75

Comment

He can always get an awesome design on his head with whatever hair he's got left, like Tony. Man, that really looks badass. If I ever get bald, I'll do myself one of those. And if I don't, maybe I will anyway [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        The dog's name is Pete. If he tries to mount you in the middle of the night, say "no" sternly. But don't look him in the eye.

Comment

In this day in age, if somebody really doesnt want to go bald, they dont have to in about 90% or better of cases.

Bosley can repair baldness in most people using your own hair and it is indectable. It is only a few thousand bucks too and a little pain - I think itd be worth it

Thats why I wonder why people of fame or millionaires just let their heads go to pot, unless they like baldness, in which I doubt most of them DONT.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            He can always get an awesome design on his head with whatever hair he's got left, like Tony. Man, that really looks badass. If I ever get bald, I'll do myself one of those. And if I don't, maybe I will anyway [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen bro... BUT I can bet that Tony would really prefer his hair back... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            Can't you see what I see
            You and I victims of Their word
            As the master of power
            Try to poison our world
            ----- Eternal Idol ~ 1987

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              In this day in age, if somebody really doesnt want to go bald, they dont have to in about 90% or better of cases.

Bosley can repair baldness in most people using your own hair and it is indectable. It is only a few thousand bucks too and a little pain - I think itd be worth it

Thats why I wonder why people of fame or millionaires just let their heads go to pot, unless they like baldness, in which I doubt most of them DONT.

[/ QUOTE ]

I lot of that hair restoration is bull. And with Bosley I'm pretty sure you have to keep comming back throughout your life
              "I want to tell you, yeah
              How Good It Feels
              Sleeping here with you tonight
              And thatís for real"
              -Sometimes I'm Happy 8/5/75

Comment

nobody has said why he's bald. his hair just fell out? how old is Tony Martin?
                -rar

Comment

tony martin once said in a interview he considers the song children of the sea more his than dio's just because he's been singing it in sabbath longer than dio. such a blasphemy.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    tony martin once said in a interview he considers the song children of the sea more his than dio's just because he's been singing it in sabbath longer than dio.

[/ QUOTE ]

And he sings it better than Dio, for my taste. Seriously, I love Martins live version of that song, especially the one from the Vienna boot. He gives the song a lot more of melody than the original.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]
                      tony martin once said in a interview he considers the song children of the sea more his than dio's just because he's been singing it in sabbath longer than dio.

[/ QUOTE ]

And he sings it better than Dio, for my taste. Seriously, I love Martins live version of that song, especially the one from the Vienna boot. He gives the song a lot more of melody than the original.

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen bro! Yes, fucking indeed! I donīt know, for me Dio is a kindof boring, you know... the same melody ever and ever, but Tony give it an emotion, just like if he's living the song!
                      Can't you see what I see
                      You and I victims of Their word
                      As the master of power
                      Try to poison our world
                      ----- Eternal Idol ~ 1987

Comment

But even if Martin sings it better than Dio, still it's Dio's song, don't you agree?

The blood runs free
                        The rain turns red
                        Give me the wine you keep the bread

Comment

Of course. And he doesn't sing it "better". Just different and more likeable to my ears...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            nobody has said why he's bald. his hair just fell out? how old is Tony Martin?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he turned 50 last year if I'm not mistaken. And he shaved his head because he was definitely losing his hair. Check some pictures from the Forbidden tour in 1995 and you will see.
                            Tony Iommi Fact #216: In fact, most demolition companies donít use explosives to collapse buildings, only a good stereo and a copy of ďDehumanizerĒ.
                            "Black Sabbath : la BÍte venue de Birmingham"

Comment

I think Tony has a respect for Dio but hes not in awe of him !

Comment

you are right, tony martin really gave melodies , feelings and emotions on cross purposes live cause everytime I watch it or listen to it I cry.

Comment

Working...
                                X