Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

Cloak And Daggar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloak And Daggar

Does anyone know where I can get the song Cloak And Daggar from the Headless Cross picture disk.

Re: Cloak And Daggar

The only place you can legally get it is on the Headless Cross single. It's not as hard to track down as you think-- I got mine off eBay for about $5 including shipping. In fact, I just looked at eBay and there are a few on sale right now if you want to grab one. Click the link to bring up the search results:

http://search-desc.ebay.com/sabbath-cloa...aadvsearchQ3aUS

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      The only place you can legally get it is on the Headless Cross single.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sir, this is incorrect. You're talking about 7" vinyl. But Black Sabbath also released it on Headless Cross CD single. The Headless Cross CD single has Headless Cross, Headless Cross (edit) and Cloak & Dagger. Besides that Black Sabbath released it on Black Moon promo CD single. I just sold a copy on Ebay here.

In fact the Cloak & Dagger version on Black Moon CD single has a bit better mix than that on Headless Cross CD single.

BTW, I do have Headless Cross CD single - but hell it's not for sale.

--Leonid

Comment

$47!!! Fuck me dead. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          $47!!! Fuck me dead. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's well worth it given the fact how rare it is. If I didn't have Headless Cross single, there's no way I would be getting rid of this one.

And yeah, The Shining 12" single went for $150. And no way I would've put it for less than that.

--Leonid

Comment

Working...
          X