Martin on Dehumaniser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin on Dehumaniser

There is a Q&A with TM on the Dio Message Board, www.diomessageboard.com, where he indicates that a version of Dehumaniser with HIM singing is available on the net somewhere, anyone?

RF

Re: Martin on Dehumaniser

Hello!

I don't know the answer of your question, but hell, that board gives me the headache. What a messy design.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Hello!

I don't know the answer of your question, but hell, that board gives me the headache. What a messy design.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] it's not too friendly on the eyes is it.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        Hello!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] it's not too friendly on the eyes is it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope! Indeed it isn't! I gave up [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] and didn't even try to find the Q&A you referred to.
        God knows as your dognose

Comment

It appears you have to log in, sorry about that. So I took some asprin logged in and here is the quote.........

"Defender asks=
          There are rumors about R J Dio leaving Sabbath during the Dehumanizer sessions and you joining the band for a couple of sessions before Ronnie came back again. Can you confirm it?

Yep I was there, in fact somewhere on the net I think someone has released a bootleg of the demo’s that I did….NOT VERY NICE!!! "

RF

Comment

Yeah Rf just read this interview on blabbermouth....yeah the demos might be out there somewhere as he mentioned...
            hope someday we may find the demos....
            http://www.facebook.com/cosmicchants
            https://soundcloud.com/cosmicchants
            http://www.myspace.com/cosmicchants

Comment

I got them, but there's no vocals. The info file says Dio, but I got no proof who it is.

Comment

My Dehumanizer Demo's definitely have Dio on them.

Comment

I just read there's three versions.

The rehersals
                  The instrumental tracks
                  The studio demos / vocals

Comment

All of those above have Dio on them, or the Dio-led version with Cozy Powell.

Those are not the reworks that Tony Martin did. I have looked for them online but havent come across them, but if they did indeed leek, it came from either Tony himself, or somebody in the Sabbath camp obviously.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm....actually no they don't. I feel like a retard. I haven't listened to it in quite a long time but that still doesn't explain why the hell I had it in my mind that there was vocals on it, which there isn't. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/doh.gif[/img]
                      My only defense is that I have such a huge library of albums and my memory sucks. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm....actually no they don't. I feel like a retard. I haven't listened to it in quite a long time but that still doesn't explain why the hell I had it in my mind that there was vocals on it, which there isn't. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/doh.gif[/img]
                        My only defense is that I have such a huge library of albums and my memory sucks. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol. That's quite fine. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] I think you recovered from that quite well.
                        How could this poison be the dream of my soul
                        How did my fantasies take complete control, yeah

Comment

Thanks, man. I appreciate the vote of confidence.
                          Guess I just need to listen to certain albums I have a bit more often. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                          X