Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

Former SABBATH Singer TONY MARTIN Rehearsing For HEADLESS CROSS Shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former SABBATH Singer TONY MARTIN Rehearsing For HEADLESS CROSS Shows

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/fo...s-cross-shows/

Thanks for the heads up Sellingmysoul, let's see what comes of it.

I was hoping to have the Forbidden remix by now and hopefully some newly recorded songs as bonus tracks.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Tony Martin is the best! \m/

Comment

Originally posted by ronn View Post
        Tony Martin is the best! \m/
        Kiss Of Death all day , every day brother .... as good as Sabbath gets

Comment

https://metaladdicts.com/site/tony-i...ted-everybody/ ..... from Feb , always laugh but love when Tony says "doing it for Cozy"

Comment

Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
            Kiss Of Death all day , every day brother .... as good as Sabbath gets
            KOD is a top 3 swan song to end an album with Doc \m/
            Into the void, lonely is the word, kiss of death

Comment

Kiss of Death >>> Anything on 13

Comment

Ronn to answer your question from the listen!!!!! my top 3 would be all Ozzy era songs as that's my Sabbath preference, but if you meant the Martin era, an excellent era and time piece in the annals of Sabbath history, my top 3 would be

1.) The Gates Of Hell/Headless Cross
                2.) Anno Mundi
                3.) Can't Get Close Enough

Kiss Of Death is a great song and deserves a top 3, but I like the title track of Forbidden a little better, but those I just posted are my top 3 Martin era songs, I didn't include anything from Eternal Idol because technically speaking that was Ray Gillen's album, that's the only reason, I want to strictly give Tony Martin's work a listing.
                "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                  Ronn to answer your question from the listen!!!!! my top 3 would be all Ozzy era songs as that's my Sabbath preference, but if you meant the Martin era, an excellent era and time piece in the annals of Sabbath history, my top 3 would be

1.) The Gates Of Hell/Headless Cross
                  2.) Anno Mundi
                  3.) Can't Get Close Enough

Kiss Of Death is a great song and deserves a top 3, but I like the title track of Forbidden a little better, but those I just posted are my top 3 Martin era songs, I didn't include anything from Eternal Idol because technically speaking that was Ray Gillen's album, that's the only reason, I want to strictly give Tony Martin's work a listing.
                  Wow. Great choices OID

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by maestro View Post
                    Wow. Great choices OID

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Thank you Maestro.

Comment

When is he going to tour? I posted that story in october.

Comment

Originally posted by sellingmysoul View Post
                        When is he going to tour? I posted that story in october.
                        Maybe he’s waiting for Tony to remix Forbidden, hoping he’ll get some shows with him.

Comment

Working...
                        X