I now have them all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I now have them all!

I finally got around to buying the Eternal Idol cd and now have all the Tony Martin Sabbath albums. It sounds a little blah compared to the other albums. It does not seem to be as intense. But not bad for his first time at bat. I just need to buy Born Again and 7th Star to own all the Sabbath cds.
    Life Member of the NRA

Re: I now have them all!

It's just that the singing style is not his, but is a copy of Ray's singin style. A damn good job anyway hitting all those high notes.

Comment

You don't have Born Again yet? You saved one of the best for last... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

--T.J.

Comment

Yes Born Again is one of the best post-Ozzy albums.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          You don't have Born Again yet? You saved one of the best for last... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

--T.J.

[/ QUOTE ]

Highly debatable! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It would be boring if we were all the same wouldn't it? I think with the possible exception of Forbidden gunman's just about left the worst two til last!

Most of the lyrics on Born Again are embarrassingly bad. Some of the music is great, but the production is poor as well. Funny that Gillan was absolutely great live at the time. Would love to hear Born Again re-recorded.

The Eternal Idol is possibly my fave Sabbath album since Sabotage so there you go! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It would be boring if we were all the same wouldn't it? I think with the possible exception of Forbidden gunman's just about left the worst two til last!

Most of the lyrics on Born Again are embarrassingly bad. Some of the music is great, but the production is poor as well. Funny that Gillan was absolutely great live at the time. Would love to hear Born Again re-recorded.

The Eternal Idol is possibly my fave Sabbath album since Sabotage so there you go! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

At least we all agree on one thing here - the best years were 1970-1978
              I'm just a man and I am what I am,
              Nobody will ever change my ways.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not quite. The best years were 1970-1975 ! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not quite. The best years were 1970-1975 ! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I was going to write from the start, but decided to go with the full period.
                  I'm just a man and I am what I am,
                  Nobody will ever change my ways.

Comment

Ha, Never Say Die and Born Again are the best Sabbath albums, and Headless Cross is the worst. Pure and simple.

Comment

Ha, headless cross is the BEST sabbath album. Born Again and Seventh star are the worst. Pure and simple.

Comment

Just wait till I post something like this also! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                        "There's only one Black Sabbath... I like to call him Tony Iommi" - racer

Comment

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I knew you'd say that Lobo

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Born Again and Seventh star are the worst. Pure and simple.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pssssssssssht

Yeah right. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

god, i really need to get into post-ozzy stuff, shame on me

Comment

Working...
                              X