Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petition. T. Martin sholud be brought back to Sabs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition. T. Martin sholud be brought back to Sabs!

We should write such a petition and send it to Iommi and Martin! Sabs must move on. We cannot wait any longer... Tony Martin saved the band in the past, I think we need it now. What are your opinions?
    "I don't sound like nobody"

Re: Petition. T. Martin sholud be brought back to Sabs!

I would love for that to happen but I highly doubt it ever will. Tony Martin got the shaft one too many times.

Comment

After all the reunion stuff I don't see it happening but they do need a recording band to be put together.

Comment

Tony wont ever rejoin sabbath.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Tony wont ever rejoin sabbath.

[/ QUOTE ]
          He declares so but you can never tell.

Comment

Baby, he swallow his pride once.. I doubt that he'll do that again.
            Can't you see what I see
            You and I victims of Their word
            As the master of power
            Try to poison our world
            ----- Eternal Idol ~ 1987

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              We should write such a petition and send it to Iommi and Martin! Sabs must move on. We cannot wait any longer... Tony Martin saved the band in the past, I think we need it now. What are your opinions?

[/ QUOTE ]

Folks around here know how I feel about petitions. They never ever do anything.

But that issue aside..

This will NOT happen. That boat has sailed. Tony Martin will not return to Sabbath. Don't even hold out hope thinking "he might change his mind". He won't. It's over.
              Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
              View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He's done it more than once. He was fired after the Tyr tour for Ronnie. He was brought back during the Dehumanizer sessions to re-record Dio's vocals, and then he was let go again when Ronnie returned.

He was also dumped in favor of Ozzy sometime in late 1996, early 1997. He's stated he's not coming back.

BELIEVE IT.

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He's done it more than once. He was fired after the Tyr tour for Ronnie. He was brought back during the Dehumanizer sessions to re-record Dio's vocals, and then he was let go again when Ronnie returned.

He was also dumped in favor of Ozzy sometime in late 1996, early 1997. He's stated he's not coming back.

BELIEVE IT.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's still a question of belief not knowledge. If they create good conditions (with written agreement!) for him... you can never tell. It could be similar to Dio's situation who ran his solo while doing Dehumanizer. Tony could do both: the solo stuff under his name and Sabs albums the other time. That would be something. I think showbusiness is like a roller coaster. The petition would not work itself, I consider it to be a statement, a signal. We are not clairvoyants, are you?

Comment

Tony Martin will never back to Sabbath. It's a fact. Believe in Joe..
                    Can't you see what I see
                    As the master of power
                    Try to poison our world

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                      You shouldn't have said that I guess.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BELIEVE IT.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's still a question of belief not knowledge. If they create good conditions (with written agreement!) for him... you can never tell.

[/ QUOTE ]

Look, I rarely like to pull rank, and do this, but.. I've had many contacts with Mr. Martin. I'm naive to think I know everything he will do, but we've had enough discussions about Sabbath to know what he feels on the matter.

It won't happen. Give it up.

Don't mistake me though, I actually prefer Martin's era to Ozzy's. I'm probably a bigger fan of his material than you are. But I'm also realistic, based on what I know (and can't say).

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep.. I know.. But I post it in diferent times, and I read Joe's argues and I think about it, you know. I imagine If was I in Tony's place at those times, and I realize that if it happens with me, I would never back to Sabbath..
                          Can't you see what I see
                          As the master of power
                          Try to poison our world

Comment

Well you did it quite unfairly. And your statement: "I'm probably a bigger fan of his material than you are". How can you judge? What is your premise? It wasn't nice to read. I am/was just guessing... I've had contacts (and still having) with Tony (personal meeting too). There was no sign that a very serious problem exists, only declarations... But of course if there is... To be speculative and enigmatic… I know one fact that happened. If there was no fair attitude towards the situation there’s no chance for reunion. Got no desire to continue this thread any longer… Peace.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep.. I know.. But I post it in diferent times, and I read Joe's argues and I think about it, you know. I imagine If was I in Tony's place at those times, and I realize that if it happens with me, I would never back to Sabbath..

[/ QUOTE ]

You can never know what are other people's feelings... Unfortunately...

Comment

Working...
                              X