Where can you get these albums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can you get these albums?

Where can you even get Tony Martin era albums? I heard some stuff off of them and I'm into Dio, Dream Theater, and Rush. The Martin era stuff sounds a lot like this so I can say I like them. I want to get TYR, Eternal Idol, and Forbidden but I can't find these for the life of me.

Little help here? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/brickwall.gif[/img]

Re: Where can you get these albums?

Man, on Amazon is almost certain for you to find all of the Sabbath albums with Martin for a very good price. Go check out there and then you reply here what you came across.

And by the way, Rush Rules! Hope you find these great albums with Martin and see ya around...

Comment

It looks like they are out of print now (except "Eternal Idol") so if you check Amazon, check the Amazon Marketplace. Ebay is also a good source.

Comment

Most of the Martin albums recently went out of print. Most stores still have them on the shelves though...

Comment

cause people don't buy the [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/brickwall.gif[/img]
          "I want to tell you, yeah
          How Good It Feels
          Sleeping here with you tonight
          And thatís for real"
          -Sometimes I'm Happy 8/5/75

Comment

I have a best of for sale on ebay . here is the link .http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Where can you even get Tony Martin era albums? I heard some stuff off of them and I'm into Dio, Dream Theater, and Rush. The Martin era stuff sounds a lot like this so I can say I like them. I want to get TYR, Eternal Idol, and Forbidden but I can't find these for the life of me.

Little help here? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/brickwall.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, click on the "Discography" menu option. And then look them up on THIS SITE. I have ordering links for all of them.
              Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
              View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Comment

Working...
              X