Cross of Thorns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross of Thorns

I have to say that while I am a fan of most of TM's work with Sabbath, Cross of Thorns really stands out as his best. His voice just sounds huge. I just thought I would mention that.............

Re: Cross of Thorns

Yeah, you´re totally right, but he´s improving every day, and the Empire Record is his best performance in years.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Yeah, you´re totally right, but he´s improving every day, and the Empire Record is his best performance in years.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with you - he seems to be more free since leaving Sabbath and being able to find his own way and his own vocal range. Songs like "Que Es La Vida" and "The Devil Speaks The Sinnmer Cries" are the best ones of the year so far IMHO! He also seems to have developed musically as "Scream" testifies as he played a lot of the instruments, including the electric violin. Just wish he would tour in the UK though! Maybe one day!

Comment

didnt someone post something about this song a while back?

Comment

Rondinelli's drumming on this song is great as well...

Comment

It is a great song and his voice is so full of emotion. I always liked the way that the song starts and the way it blows up into the choruses with the drum fills.
            Good Beer is the perfect blend of Art & Science.

Comment

One of my favorite Martin era songs, along with Pschophobia.
              Life Member of the NRA

Comment

It's a cool song.One of the best songs from CP.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  It's a cool song.One of the best songs from CP.

[/ QUOTE ]
                  Yeah, I also agree. Outstanding vocal performance. One of my favorite TM songs.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cage 2 is better in my opinion, I like Empire though. His best tunes were in Sabbs.
                    "I don't sound like nobody"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cage 2 is better in my opinion, I like Empire though. His best tunes were in Sabbs.

[/ QUOTE ]

OF course, his best tunes were in sabbs. But I was talking about the improvement he did in the last 2 years, after difficult times he went on.

Comment

Working...
                      X