• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Favorite track from Eternal Idol?

The Shining

Comment

From the Ray Gillen version : "Born To Lose"
      From the Tony Martin version : "Lost Forever" and "The Shining " close second.
      Tony Iommi Fact #216: In fact, most demolition companies donít use explosives to collapse buildings, only a good stereo and a copy of ďDehumanizerĒ.
      "Black Sabbath : la BÍte venue de Birmingham"

Comment

Born to lose, and TEI is one of the best albums ever!

Comment

Highlights for me are The Shining, Glory Ride, Born to Lose and Ancient Warrior. But I can't say which is the best track personally, since I find all of it to be strong and consistent.

Comment

Glory Ride
            God knows as your dognose

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]
              The Eternal Idol very powerful song " cant you see what I see " sinnerssss say your prayers tonight ! fucking great!

[/ QUOTE ]
              Good Part But I Prefer The "He's Not One Thing, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh We Are His Spirit" Part, That Yell Always Gives Me A Chill, Brings A Smile To My Face Everytime. Hail Tony Martin.

2nd Best Album With Martin, I Love It, Almost Impossible To Choose, But If I Had To It Would Be Either "Nightmare" or "The Shining"

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Ashley im glad someone else gets that vibe with this song .

Comment

Actually this is the only album i like from Tony's era. It has many great songs i think and it is underrated. But Ray Gillen sings better in my opinion....
                Anyway, my favorite is the Shining. Unbelievable riff from Tony Iommi.

Comment

Working...
                X