Get a Grip cd single

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get a Grip cd single

Ive looked to buy this a few times on ebay but found it to be very expensive , anyone know why ? Is it rare ?

Re: Get a Grip cd single

Couldn't find it either. Think it's the coverpicture of it:

"I don't sound like nobody"

Comment

Couldn't find it either. Think it's the coverpicture of it:

"I don't sound like nobody"

Comment

Yes thats it but why is it so expensive ? Is it limited ? Prices ranged from $30.00 and up !

Comment

Yes thats it but why is it so expensive ? Is it limited ? Prices ranged from $30.00 and up !

Comment

Well, *technically* it's "limited". I'd say it is out of print, and it's not likely to be in print ever again.
            The dog's name is Pete. If he tries to mount you in the middle of the night, say "no" sternly. But don't look him in the eye.

Comment

Well, *technically* it's "limited". I'd say it is out of print, and it's not likely to be in print ever again.
              The dog's name is Pete. If he tries to mount you in the middle of the night, say "no" sternly. But don't look him in the eye.

Comment

Correct on that but ive been collecting some cd singles scince nothing new is coming out anytime soon and none have been $30,00 and up !

Comment

Correct on that but ive been collecting some cd singles scince nothing new is coming out anytime soon and none have been $30,00 and up !

Comment

Well yeah, that is very expensive really...

Comment

Well yeah, that is very expensive really...

Comment

If you really really want it you might as well buy it cos I didn't find it any cheaper than that. In fact, I even found one for $32 !! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

It's just a single, for cryin' out loud!

Comment

If you really really want it you might as well buy it cos I didn't find it any cheaper than that. In fact, I even found one for $32 !! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

It's just a single, for cryin' out loud!

Comment

Working...
                          X