Demos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demos

Are there any demos from The Eternal Idol, Headless Cross, TYR and Cross Purposes aavaialble somewhere?

Re: Demos

Eternal Idol with Ray Gillen is the most obvious one. Tyr are just had some rough mixes. As far as Headless and Purposes gone, I don't know.
    "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

The most obvious Headless Cross one is the demo of "Black Moon". I'm not sure about Cross Purposes though but you can bet there's demos for everything released even if they haven't surfaced yet.
      http://www.last.fm/user/ColdSabbathRain

Comment

I have seen a TYR demo with an instrumental and two version of Jerusalem on it.
        Where I was,I had wings that couldn't fly
        Where I was,I had tears I couldn't cry
        My emotions,Frozen in an icy lake
        I couldn't feel them,Until the ice began to break
        Bruce Dickinson-Tears Of The Dragon

Comment

of stuff that has been circulating there are two versions of TEI with Ray Gillen (one with solos and one without) and there are three "rough mix" tracks from Tyr. There are also rough mixes for Forbidden, one instrumental and one with vocals
          "I want to tell you, yeah
          How Good It Feels
          Sleeping here with you tonight
          And thatís for real"
          -Sometimes I'm Happy 8/5/75

Comment

Working...
          X