Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forbidden Remix is done!

https://youtu.be/6_gocQD1ZbI?t=798

At 13:18 Tony is asked about it and says that it's done! He just doesn't want to release it along with everything else he's working on, so now we wait...

Yes! I'm glad to hear the news that it's done! I wonder what other things he has in store...
    ♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
    and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

Comment

When will it be released?
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
      ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
        When will it be released?
        No one knows yet, not even Tony it would seem.
        you got a killer scene there, man...

http://10000years.bandcamp.com
        http://www.facebook.com/TenThousandyrs
        http://www.facebook.com/DVRSweden

Comment

Originally posted by Ala View Post

No one knows yet, not even Tony it would seem.
          I think that’s the only one that’ll be released , in another interview he said the other Martin albums will not be Getting the same treatment.
          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post

I think that’s the only one that’ll be released , in another interview he said the other Martin albums will not be Getting the same treatment.
            I don't really care about a remix/remaster, I'd be more interested in like a deluxe edition with unreleased songs and livestuff from the Tony Martin-era. And that goes for all the TM-albums, not just Forbidden.
            you got a killer scene there, man...

http://10000years.bandcamp.com
            http://www.facebook.com/TenThousandyrs
            http://www.facebook.com/DVRSweden

Comment

Originally posted by Ala View Post

I don't really care about a remix/remaster, I'd be more interested in like a deluxe edition with unreleased songs and livestuff from the Tony Martin-era. And that goes for all the TM-albums, not just Forbidden.
              Same here, I was hoping for a box set of Tony Martin era goodies like the Dehumanizer sessions and other unreleased material and live albums along with the remastered albums, but we're not getting that, only remastered Forbidden, which I'm still getting.

Comment

Remixed. Not just remastered.

Comment

While it is fantastic to hear the good news, as well as Iommi's persistence in recording new riffs all the time, I cannot help but feel he seems to be lacking in direction. I get the feeling he doesn't really know what he wants to do in the immediate future. It has been 3 years now since the whole Sabbath thing ended and it doesn't look as if there has been any concrete recording sessions going on...

Comment

I agree Sin. I like all the eras. But everything seems to move at a snail's pace. I know the Covid era is slowing everything down, but what used to take 3 months now takes 3 years or longer. It's kind of ridiculous!

Comment

you'd think with Sabbath ended that they would want to keep releasing stuff for the money flow, I think the Martin Era will sell better now then it did when it came out, newer fans are more open minded then people who grew up with just Ozzy, especially those who love melodic/Trad metal, maybe after the Paranoid super deluxe we will see it

Comment

Originally posted by sin - lum View Post
                        While it is fantastic to hear the good news, as well as Iommi's persistence in recording new riffs all the time, I cannot help but feel he seems to be lacking in direction. I get the feeling he doesn't really know what he wants to do in the immediate future. It has been 3 years now since the whole Sabbath thing ended and it doesn't look as if there has been any concrete recording sessions going on...
                        Iommi is perhaps torn between enjoying semi-retirement and feeling like he needs to keep busy. He's been at it for his entire adult life, he probably finds it hard to slow himself down even if there are no deadlines for him to follow.

Comment

Forbidden is getting a remix/remaster

The other Tony Martin albums are getting a remaster.

But there's other things going on that are unannounced which will be dealt with first before this happens.
                          Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
                          View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Siegler View Post

But there's other things going on that are unannounced which will be dealt with first before this happens.
                            Great news, possibly a new Sabbath album with Bill on it this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Siegler View Post

That's fantastic to know! Thanks for sharing
                              ♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
                              and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

Comment

Working...
                              X