Cross Purposes 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross Purposes 2009

So, seens that Heaven and Hell band with Dio, Iommi, Ward and Butler is really true. They will tour to promote the Dio Years black box. So, we can all assume that there will be a Black Box for Post Dio material and Tony Martin. So... do you guys think it's possible to have the "Cross Purposes" band promoting it? With Iommi, Butler, Ward and Martin ( assuming that ward and butler stilll be on the moviment.. if they don't I can hardley expect for Murray and Rondilli... but having Glenn Hughes playing bass and singing for his material and backing for others material would be great, tho ).
    Can't you see what I see
    You and I victims of Their word
    As the master of power
    Try to poison our world
    ----- Eternal Idol ~ 1987

Cross Purposes 2009

So, seens that Heaven and Hell band with Dio, Iommi, Ward and Butler is really true. They will tour to promote the Dio Years black box. So, we can all assume that there will be a Black Box for Post Dio material and Tony Martin. So... do you guys think it's possible to have the "Cross Purposes" band promoting it? With Iommi, Butler, Ward and Martin ( assuming that ward and butler stilll be on the moviment.. if they don't I can hardley expect for Murray and Rondilli... but having Glenn Hughes playing bass and singing for his material and backing for others material would be great, tho ).
    Can't you see what I see
    As the master of power
    Try to poison our world

Comment

Re: Cross Purposes 2009

Thats not a safe assumption al all.
      "I want to tell you, yeah
      How Good It Feels
      Sleeping here with you tonight
      And thatís for real"
      -Sometimes I'm Happy 8/5/75

Comment

Thats not a safe assumption al all.
        "I want to tell you, yeah
        How Good It Feels
        Sleeping here with you tonight
        And thatís for real"
        -Sometimes I'm Happy 8/5/75

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone is getting WAY ahead of themselves there. Don't hurt yourself.

Seriously, I don't think this is even a thought in anyone's mind at this point.

A "Black Box III" has been talked about since the first one came out, and I've been told a couple of times it will happen, but I wouldn't look for it for QUITE awhile.
          Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
          View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone is getting WAY ahead of themselves there. Don't hurt yourself.

Seriously, I don't think this is even a thought in anyone's mind at this point.

A "Black Box III" has been talked about since the first one came out, and I've been told a couple of times it will happen, but I wouldn't look for it for QUITE awhile.
            Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
            View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Comment

Definitely way ahead of yourself, BUT, I'm right there with you...

I'm going to take the time to really enjoy the Dio thing, before moving onto the "Born Star Eternal" tour featuring a trio of our favorite vocalists... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              Good Beer is the perfect blend of Art & Science.

Comment

Definitely way ahead of yourself, BUT, I'm right there with you...

I'm going to take the time to really enjoy the Dio thing, before moving onto the "Born Star Eternal" tour featuring a trio of our favorite vocalists... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                Good Beer is the perfect blend of Art & Science.

Comment

Yeah, I know guys!!.. I'm just dreaming.. its just that... but it would be awesome!
                  Can't you see what I see
                  As the master of power
                  Try to poison our world

Comment

Yeah, I know guys!!.. I'm just dreaming.. its just that... but it would be awesome!
                    Can't you see what I see
                    As the master of power
                    Try to poison our world

Comment

Of course it would be bro [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Of course it would be bro [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I could honestly see why they wouldnt do this...and its NOT because I don't like TM era, its because Ozzy and Dio era are sure moneymakers, whereas TM is not quite as known. I could only see them doing something with Gillan, but that's obviously very unlikely to happen.

Of course, why WOULD the do this? Obviously so that one could go out and buy a remastered version of all of Sabbath's history (possibly renew the interest in Black Sabbath as well, and maybe give the Post-Dio eras a second shot at being recognized)

I was just stating one possible reason why it WOULDNT happen. But I can see them doing it...just not anytime soon, lol.
                          -rar

Comment

I could honestly see why they wouldnt do this...and its NOT because I don't like TM era, its because Ozzy and Dio era are sure moneymakers, whereas TM is not quite as known. I could only see them doing something with Gillan, but that's obviously very unlikely to happen.

Of course, why WOULD the do this? Obviously so that one could go out and buy a remastered version of all of Sabbath's history (possibly renew the interest in Black Sabbath as well, and maybe give the Post-Dio eras a second shot at being recognized)

I was just stating one possible reason why it WOULDNT happen. But I can see them doing it...just not anytime soon, lol.
                            -rar

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont be afraid to speak your mind dude . Like i said before time is a healer and Iommi and Martin did enjoy working with each other at one time as well as Ozzy ,Dio also enjoyed working with Iommi never say die and never let anyone tell you what you believe is wrong !

Comment

Working...
                              X