Kiss Of Death!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiss Of Death!

Great song! best on the album production is excellent! Martin criminally UNDERRATED!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJihcyOMeJY

"This is no ordinary soul, that you're destroying Not just another life that drifts along with the sands of time"

"So many people tried before, but still I came through stronger than before,
    Someone like you will never get through my door no more!"

"This is no ordinary soul, that you're destroying, not just another life that drifts along with the sands of time!"
    Last edited by Wicked Cricket; 11-11-2020, 07:16 AM.
    "Music is so sacred to me that I canít hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
    R. Blackmore

Great song from Sabbath's Martin era best album!
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
      Great song from Sabbath's Martin era best album!
      Agree OID. I am Hoping Tony Martin's new album is released soon.

Comment

Originally posted by sellingmysoul View Post

Agree OID. I am Hoping Tony Martin's new album is released soon.
        Do you have any info on it Sellingmysoul?

Always ready to support Sabbath’s second longest leading Frontman.
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

All I heard buddy it was going to be released at the end of this year.
          Last edited by sellingmysoul; 11-30-2020, 10:12 AM.

Comment

All I heard buddy it was going to be released at the end vo of this year.
            Thanks brother I’ll look it up online.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Cricket View Post
              Great song! best on the album production is excellent! Martin criminally UNDERRATED!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJihcyOMeJY

"This is no ordinary soul, that you're destroying Not just another life that drifts along with the sands of time"

"So many people tried before, but still I came through stronger than before,
              Someone like you will never get through my door no more!"

"This is no ordinary soul, that you're destroying, not just another life that drifts along with the sands of time!"
              Martin Sab 5 releases rival or surpass anything Sabbath has ever done ... fact!

KISS OF DEATH the 9th greatest Sabbath track ever written .....

Comment

I did just recently chat with Tony online and he said February or March the album will be released. He said some songs will be released before then and very soon more news will be out.

Comment

I did just recently chat with Tony online and he said February or March the album will be released. He said some songs will be released before then and very soon more news will be out.
                  Wow, you talked to the man Martin himself, online? how cool Sellingmysoul, if you do again please tell him I love his Sabbath material, and will be buying his album.

Been listening to his stuff all week.

Comment

Yes I am looking forward to Cross of thorns and it was very cool that he messaged me back.

Comment

That would be awesome if I could talk to Tony Martin.

Comment

Working...
                      X