Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Sabbath: live in Sao Paulo 1994

https://youtu.be/RnXwkWthE30

Damn I wish this group had recorded a album together.

Wow, this is awesome. The sound isn't the best as far as mixing goes, but I actually had no idea that a Tony Martin, Tony Iommi, Butler, Ward line-up ever played live. I'm amazed. That's brilliant!

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem777 View Post
      Wow, this is awesome. The sound isn't the best as far as mixing goes, but I actually had no idea that a Tony Martin, Tony Iommi, Butler, Ward line-up ever played live. I'm amazed. That's brilliant!
      Yes it is, I have the Live In Buenos Aires, Argentina 1994 boot with this lineup.

"Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
      ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

And the show begins with the great Time Machine.

Comment

Bill only stayed for literally 4 concerts. 3 of them were pro-shot and are available on bootlegs are 27.08 Sao Paulo, 1.09 Santiago and 3.09 Buenos Aires. 4.09 in Buenos Aires is currently unavailable.
          Last edited by SF01; 03-14-2021, 02:00 PM.

Comment

That's an amazing concert with an amazing lineup! Listening to it still. It's cool to see/hear Bill play Children of the Sea live!
            ♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
            and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

Comment

If only that lineup could have continued on.

Comment

Working...
              X