X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Martin Album Update

https://youtu.be/VfnkZL_qqhI

Originally posted by sellingmysoul View Post
    Thanks for the update Sellingmysoul, hope you had a Happy and safe New Year's celebration, may it be a great one and a Prosperous one.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Tony picked a good label for this one, Battlegod is run by a great guy.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post

Thanks for the update Sellingmysoul, hope you had a Happy and safe New Year's celebration, may it be a great one and a Prosperous one.
        Thank you OID. Same to you.

Comment

That's a cool video message - I hadn't seen it until now. I love Tony Martin and can't wait to hear the album when it's out. I just did a quick search and couldn't find any reference to release date, but I'll keep an eye out.

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem777 View Post
            That's a cool video message - I hadn't seen it until now. I love Tony Martin and can't wait to hear the album when it's out. I just did a quick search and couldn't find any reference to release date, but I'll keep an eye out.
            When you find out please let me know Requiem, I haven't found anything either, and if I do find something out, I'll let you guys know.
            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
            ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Working...
            X