Forbidden, was it THAT bad???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Forbidden, was it THAT bad???

Originally Posted By: renbergs Back on topic. I listened to the Forbidden album this morning and... Yes! It is THAT bad, by normal Sabbath standards, which means I still enjoy it more than most other music. But as a Sabbath album I've held it among the three-four weakest and now I've made my mind up - it is the weakest of them all.

Damn it wait till Rar the biggest Tony Martin fan gets a hold of you !

Comment

Help!!! *shivering and hiding*
      Perhaps it isn't Rar I should be afraid of, 8bit Fighter seems more aggressive.
      Actually, I really like Tony Martin. I just don't like Forbidden that much, on the other hand I don't like Never Say Die, Born Again, Seventh Star and Dehumanizer that much either.
      God knows as your dognose

Comment

Forbidden is one of my fave Black Sabbath albums.

Comment

Originally Posted By: Eternal Idol
          Originally Posted By: renbergs Back on topic. I listened to the Forbidden album this morning and... Yes! It is THAT bad, by normal Sabbath standards, which means I still enjoy it more than most other music. But as a Sabbath album I've held it among the three-four weakest and now I've made my mind up - it is the weakest of them all.

Damn it wait till Rar the biggest Tony Martin fan gets a hold of you !
          I'm gonna get you Tony Martin bashers!

No, seriously, I'm not a TMC
          -rar

Comment

TMC?... Tony Martin Chicks?
            Can't you see what I see
            You and I victims of Their word
            As the master of power
            Try to poison our world
            ----- Eternal Idol ~ 1987

Comment

Chicks, cheerleaders, anyone who likes Tony Martin are sissy girls
              Vic always says 'killing is my business, and business is good'.. He can play the symphony of destruction, after all the worlds needs a hero because the system has failed. Vic is on the killing road to Hangar 18, and he will Take No Prisioners on this holy wars.

Quote by Ray Rules

Comment

Originally Posted By: MarcStitz Chicks, cheerleaders, anyone who likes Tony Martin are sissy girls

Kick his ass Rar !

Comment

I did mean cheerleaders, glad someone picked up close to what I meant though

btw when I first said Tony Martin cheerleaders, I explained it was for lack of a better word. Now, however, it cannot be changed since "fanboy" sounds gay anyway.
                  -rar

Comment

Originally Posted By: Eternal Idol
                    Originally Posted By: MarcStitz Chicks, cheerleaders, anyone who likes Tony Martin are sissy girls

Kick his ass Rar !
                    No way, me and rar are true Ozzy fans. He won't beat me up
                    Vic always says 'killing is my business, and business is good'.. He can play the symphony of destruction, after all the worlds needs a hero because the system has failed. Vic is on the killing road to Hangar 18, and he will Take No Prisioners on this holy wars.

Quote by Ray Rules

Comment

Renbergs: I have nothing against you, so don't fear me, and I don't get aggressive unless someone was asking for it. My post was merely OPINION, and you don't have to agree with me, after all, it was just a question.
                      "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

LOL Sissy?? Ok, meet me behind the sallon! 7 PM! Bring one witness!
                        Can't you see what I see
                        As the master of power
                        Try to poison our world

Comment

I'll be witness.

Joking aside, would you guys knock it off with that whole Cheerleader foolery? Honestly, it's just getting old.
                          "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

Well, I believe that since we are not messing with Ozzy into his section, it would be great if you guys showed a little respect here... I love jokes, but this is kind of turning into direct ofenses
                            Can't you see what I see
                            As the master of power
                            Try to poison our world

Comment

Originally Posted By: 8bit Fighter Renbergs: I have nothing against you, so don't fear me, and I don't get aggressive unless someone was asking for it. My post was merely OPINION, and you don't have to agree with me, after all, it was just a question.
                              It's OK! I didn't take your post as anything else than your opinion.
                              God knows as your dognose

Comment

I could add this to my sig as well!
                                By the way, it's "a word of advice", not "advise". "Advise" is a verb, "advice" is a noun as far as I'm aware.
                                "There's only one Black Sabbath... I like to call him Tony Iommi" - racer

Comment

Working...
                                X