• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MarcStitz
    replied
    Re: Forbidden, was it THAT bad???

Originally Posted By: Eternal Idol
    Originally Posted By: MarcStitz Chicks, cheerleaders, anyone who likes Tony Martin are sissy girls

Kick his ass Rar !
    No way, me and rar are true Ozzy fans. He won't beat me up

Leave a comment:

• rar
    replied

I did mean cheerleaders, glad someone picked up close to what I meant though

btw when I first said Tony Martin cheerleaders, I explained it was for lack of a better word. Now, however, it cannot be changed since "fanboy" sounds gay anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Eternal Idol
    replied

Originally Posted By: MarcStitz Chicks, cheerleaders, anyone who likes Tony Martin are sissy girls

Kick his ass Rar !

Leave a comment:

• MarcStitz
    replied

Chicks, cheerleaders, anyone who likes Tony Martin are sissy girls

Leave a comment:

• Ray Rules
    replied

TMC?... Tony Martin Chicks?

Leave a comment:

• rar
    replied

Originally Posted By: renbergs Back on topic. I listened to the Forbidden album this morning and... Yes! It is THAT bad, by normal Sabbath standards, which means I still enjoy it more than most other music. But as a Sabbath album I've held it among the three-four weakest and now I've made my mind up - it is the weakest of them all.

Damn it wait till Rar the biggest Tony Martin fan gets a hold of you !
    I'm gonna get you Tony Martin bashers!

No, seriously, I'm not a TMC

Leave a comment:

• Zak Mayers
    replied

Forbidden is one of my fave Black Sabbath albums.

Leave a comment:

• renbergs
    replied

Help!!! *shivering and hiding*
    Perhaps it isn't Rar I should be afraid of, 8bit Fighter seems more aggressive.
    Actually, I really like Tony Martin. I just don't like Forbidden that much, on the other hand I don't like Never Say Die, Born Again, Seventh Star and Dehumanizer that much either.

Leave a comment:

• Eternal Idol
    replied

Originally Posted By: renbergs Back on topic. I listened to the Forbidden album this morning and... Yes! It is THAT bad, by normal Sabbath standards, which means I still enjoy it more than most other music. But as a Sabbath album I've held it among the three-four weakest and now I've made my mind up - it is the weakest of them all.

Damn it wait till Rar the biggest Tony Martin fan gets a hold of you !

Leave a comment:

• 8bit Fighter
    replied

Two Words: HEEEELLLLLLL NO! Very underrated, right to every last drop on this cd. With a true remaster it could be even greater. Tracks worth mentioning: Kiss Of Death, Forbidden, Sick And Tired, Shaking Off The Chains, and Rusty Angels at the top of my head.

Leave a comment:

• renbergs
    replied

Back on topic. I listened to the Forbidden album this morning and... Yes! It is THAT bad, by normal Sabbath standards, which means I still enjoy it more than most other music. But as a Sabbath album I've held it among the three-four weakest and now I've made my mind up - it is the weakest of them all.

Leave a comment:

• Ray Rules
    replied

Originally Posted By: MarcStitz
    Originally Posted By: Ray Rules
    Originally Posted By: UnderTheSun Forbidden is my favorite Black Sabbath album, infact, it's my favorite album of all time. The CD contains no fillers at all. My favorite song on the CD would be Sick and Tired it's so beautiful. The rap thing is nothing but catchy and good, Ice T is a great artist. When I first listened to it I did dislike the echo thing in the intro of Can't Get Close Enough but it has really grown on me now. This CD is 44 minutes of pure flawlessness!
    Yes, and now imagine the level of destroying power it would get if somebody do a remaster of it!

It will happen the Tony Martin Years Black Box 3.5 will include the Ray Gillen Years Final Cut and 7th Star And Born Again all Remastered ! Ive been quoted ! It will happen !
    Yep in maybe in 35 years, maybe 40
    My guess is 2009

Leave a comment:

• MarcStitz
    replied

Originally Posted By: UnderTheSun Forbidden is my favorite Black Sabbath album, infact, it's my favorite album of all time. The CD contains no fillers at all. My favorite song on the CD would be Sick and Tired it's so beautiful. The rap thing is nothing but catchy and good, Ice T is a great artist. When I first listened to it I did dislike the echo thing in the intro of Can't Get Close Enough but it has really grown on me now. This CD is 44 minutes of pure flawlessness!
    Yes, and now imagine the level of destroying power it would get if somebody do a remaster of it!

It will happen the Tony Martin Years Black Box 3.5 will include the Ray Gillen Years Final Cut and 7th Star And Born Again all Remastered ! Ive been quoted ! It will happen !
    Yep in maybe in 35 years, maybe 40

Leave a comment:

• Eternal Idol
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ryan Porter
    replied

There are some good events on the album. I do actually enjoy "Illusion of Power", "Forbidden", "Get A Grip", and "Kiss Of Death" greatly. "Shaking Off The Chains" is a decent song ... it still takes a bit of my patience to really enjoy "I Won't Cry For You", only because the production of that song is so weak.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X