Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

Make a Better Tyr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make a Better Tyr

Whats your opinion about a better Tyr?...what would Make Tyr a better album?...what are mistakes on album?...how you think they could be better?...is there any Musician that you think he could do a better job in Tyr album?...write it...

Re: Make a Better Tyr

Originally Posted By: amirmahdavi Whats your opinion about a better Tyr?...what would Make Tyr a better album?...what are mistakes on album?...how you think they could be better?...is there any Musician that you think he could do a better job in Tyr album?...write it...

Cant be done ! Only thing to me is remaster the sound which is allready great !Maybe add a xtra track ala Japanese versions usally do .

Comment

Hmm, the only thing that occurs to me is that the album is too short. Integrate Battle of Tyr into Odin's Court or something, and make place for 1 more track

Anno Mundi
      The Law Maker
      Jerusalem
      Sabbath Stones
      The Battle of Tyr / Odin's Court
      Valhalla
      [TRACK]
      Feels Good To Me
      Heaven In Black

Or something.
      Overall this is a classic killer album. 10/10.

Oh by the way:
      They should have made the fast part in Sabbath Stones longer
      That is probably the best 1:43 ever written. I'd sell my soul to make that 3:43.

Comment

Originally Posted By: Niklas Hmm, the only thing that occurs to me is that the album is too short. Integrate Battle of Tyr into Odin's Court or something, and make place for 1 more track

Anno Mundi
        The Law Maker
        Jerusalem
        Sabbath Stones
        The Battle of Tyr / Odin's Court
        Valhalla
        [TRACK]
        Feels Good To Me
        Heaven In Black

Or something.
        Overall this is a classic killer album. 10/10.

Oh by the way:
        They should have made the fast part in Sabbath Stones longer
        That is probably the best 1:43 ever written. I'd sell my soul to make that 3:43.

Agreed !

Comment

lower drums, keyboards

louder bass, guitars

heavier guitar tone

put the trilogy into one track and add another song

Comment

Originally Posted By: Petoria000 lower drums, keyboards

louder bass, guitars

heavier guitar tone

put the trilogy into one track and add another song

No way cant lower drums thats Cozys best effort there .

Comment

Take out Feels good to me and we have a masterpeice!
              Vic always says 'killing is my business, and business is good'.. He can play the symphony of destruction, after all the worlds needs a hero because the system has failed. Vic is on the killing road to Hangar 18, and he will Take No Prisioners on this holy wars.

Quote by Ray Rules

Comment

rewrite it! hahaha

no I'm kidding lol seriously the album doesn't attract me that much, but for the sake of this thread I'll turn off my Badlands boot and give Tyr another good listen.
                -rar

Comment

Originally Posted By: MarcStitz Take out Feels good to me and we have a masterpeice!

Love that song ! Hmmm do you prefer Close My Eyes Forever with the Ozzman maybe ?

Comment

Originally Posted By: rar rewrite it! hahaha

no I'm kidding lol seriously the album doesn't attract me that much, but for the sake of this thread I'll turn off my Badlands boot and give Tyr another good listen.

Without starting a nuclear war , if you didnt like it the first time why bother ,Tyr maybe the only cd ive ever had that caught my ear automatically ! P.S leave the Badlands boot on Ray will get pissed !

Comment

The writing is superb, nothing to add in that department. I agree that the guitar tone should be heavier though.
                      The dog's name is Pete. If he tries to mount you in the middle of the night, say "no" sternly. But don't look him in the eye.

Comment

Originally Posted By: Eternal Idol
                        Originally Posted By: rar rewrite it! hahaha

Without starting a nuclear war , if you didnt like it the first time why bother ,Tyr maybe the only cd ive ever had that caught my ear automatically ! P.S leave the Badlands boot on Ray will get pissed !
                        no I'm just saying the first time I listened to the entire TM catalogue, it wasn't given as good as listen as I'd like to give it. So I'm going to listen again and better this time.

As for the Badlands boot, I intend to put it back on as it is amazing anyway.
                        -rar

Comment

Originally Posted By: MarcStitz Take out Feels good to me and we have a masterpeice!

Love that song ! Hmmm do you prefer Close My Eyes Forever with the Ozzman maybe ?
                          Actually yes
                          Vic always says 'killing is my business, and business is good'.. He can play the symphony of destruction, after all the worlds needs a hero because the system has failed. Vic is on the killing road to Hangar 18, and he will Take No Prisioners on this holy wars.

Quote by Ray Rules

Comment

Originally Posted By: MarcStitz

Actually yes

Man im good , call me Magnum PI !

Comment

A proper remaster would be great as it would thicken up the bass and guitars to match the drums.

Comment

Working...
                              X