Where to buy CROSS PURPOSES LIVE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy CROSS PURPOSES LIVE?

I haven't had ANY luck on ebay, and Im wondering where i can get the OOP 1995 cd with tape. Thanks alot!

Re: Where to buy CROSS PURPOSES LIVE?

Unfortunately, ebay is anyone's best bet. I believe there are some copies on amazon marketplace, but for a very high price.

Comment

Don't bother with the CD/VHS package. Ask El Lobo about the DVD transfer of the VHS tape. It's straight from a mint condition VHS with extra songs not included on the CD. He didn't make it, I forget who, but just ask him about it. It's a great DVD. The sound sounds better than my CD.

Comment

I can get You one here in Hungary, I know a shop, it's new and not cheap (of course it's europian VHS version)
        Without postage it costs cc. 55-60 bucks

Comment

Or you can downloaded off the internet and don't have to pay a penny
          Vic always says 'killing is my business, and business is good'.. He can play the symphony of destruction, after all the worlds needs a hero because the system has failed. Vic is on the killing road to Hangar 18, and he will Take No Prisioners on this holy wars.

Quote by Ray Rules

Comment

Or ignore it, 'cause i don't this concert is so great.

Comment

Originally Posted By: ewo I haven't had ANY luck on ebay, and Im wondering where i can get the OOP 1995 cd with tape. Thanks alot!

Just saw it on ebay now for $35.00.

Comment

I've seen the CD in music stores for as low as $4.99 and as high as $11.99. I've also seen the live VHS in music stores for like $15.99. I've seen every single official Sabbath released album on CD in stores, all ranging from the aforementioned prices.

Comment

You can add an alert on eBay, so that you get an email if something matching the search 'Cross Purposes Live' turns up.
                  You can also request and item on ebay, go into my ebay and its on the bar on the left I think. No idea how good that is at getting you stuff, but I'd imagine that if someone wants it, some people at least would post it and jack up the price, but that's just because I'm twisted!

Finally, don't give up! I found my copy on eBay, even from a UK seller (I live there) and it wasn't too expensive, just hang on in there!

Comment

Working...
                  X