Haven't been around much

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haven't been around much

The reason I haven't been around much lately is because my company released a game this past Wednesday. I've been stupid busy in dealing with that. This is what we released:

http://www.3drealms.com/dukearcade/index.html
    Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
    View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Wow, looks killer!
    The dog's name is Pete. If he tries to mount you in the middle of the night, say "no" sternly. But don't look him in the eye.

Comment

It does look killer!!!! That game reminds me of Star Wars: Dark Forces!!!!! Ahhh that game was awesome! Joe do you know of any chance it will be released on PC?
      Vic always says 'killing is my business, and business is good'.. He can play the symphony of destruction, after all the worlds needs a hero because the system has failed. Vic is on the killing road to Hangar 18, and he will Take No Prisioners on this holy wars.

Quote by Ray Rules

Comment

In true Duke Nukem 3d fashion, best describes what this game is: bitchin'.
        Last edited by 8bit Fighter; 09-29-2008, 05:06 PM.
        "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

Originally posted by MarcStitz View Post
          It does look killer!!!! That game reminds me of Star Wars: Dark Forces!!!!! Ahhh that game was awesome! Joe do you know of any chance it will be released on PC?
          Uh, we've been selling it on the PC since 1996!

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Comment

According pictures on pages above it looks like old Duke converted for XBox, right? So nothing new for PC gamers.... What about Duke Nukem Forever, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Siegler View Post
              Uh, we've been selling it on the PC since 1996!
              Oh ok then
              Vic always says 'killing is my business, and business is good'.. He can play the symphony of destruction, after all the worlds needs a hero because the system has failed. Vic is on the killing road to Hangar 18, and he will Take No Prisioners on this holy wars.

Quote by Ray Rules

Comment

Welcome back Joe!
                Iommi = Sabbath

Comment

cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

This is one of my fave games of all time. I still play it on my Saturn from time to time. If youv'e got a 360 then you really should do yourself a favour and get this and go stick it to those alien b******s.
                    Joe has there been any significant additions to the game?

Comment

Originally posted by paulmelv View Post
                      This is one of my fave games of all time. I still play it on my Saturn from time to time. If youv'e got a 360 then you really should do yourself a favour and get this and go stick it to those alien b******s.
                      Joe has there been any significant additions to the game?
                      Go read the page I linked to!

Comment

Go read the page I linked to!

Chill Joe reasonable question mate in a discussion forum but i'll go have a look

Comment

Chill Joe reasonable question mate in a discussion forum but i'll go have a look
                          Look at it from my side. I already gave the answer to the question before it was asked, so what was the point in asking that? Just tells me people didn't read what I posted, so yeah, that bugs me somewhat.

Comment

Look at it from my side. I already gave the answer to the question before it was asked, so what was the point in asking that? Just tells me people didn't read what I posted, so yeah, that bugs me somewhat.
                            No sorry Joe i don't see that at all. You started a discussion on a topic I asked a question and got ridiculed as a result. Sure I hadn't read the link in full but I would have thought someone involved in the game in some way and who started the topic might just be happy to discuss it!

Comment

No sorry Joe i don't see that at all. You started a discussion on a topic I asked a question and got ridiculed as a result. Sure I hadn't read the link in full but I would have thought someone involved in the game in some way and who started the topic might just be happy to discuss it!
                              No, you're still looking at it from your side. I just tire after tons of years posting things with info, then people go "Tell me about it", when I just did. This isn't about my professional company either - it's happened here about Sabbath stuff for years.

Comment

Working...
                              X