Forum Theme Change - Dec 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joe Siegler View Post
    Permanent theme is up now. I like what I did with the header image.
    I didn't want to say anything, but the first look was awful. But this modification looks pretty cool. Congrats on a good job, Sieg.
    95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
    Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

Looks great! The Black/grey/Red works well and good to have the horns back!

Oh but one little thing...any change on getting the icons on the New Post section any clearer? Now it's pretty hard to see right away the threads that I've posted on...

Comment

Originally posted by Charger View Post
        Oh but one little thing...any change on getting the icons on the New Post section any clearer? Now it's pretty hard to see right away the threads that I've posted on...
        I plan on tweaking them further.
        Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
        View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Comment

I plan on tweaking them further.
          Cool! Other than that I can't see anything wrong with this new layout!

Comment

Aha! Now it looks real great!
            Do you hear the thunder raging in the sky?
            Premonition of a shattered world that’s gonna die.
            In the age of reason, how do we survive?
            The protocols of evil ravaging so many lives?

Comment

I like it.. it compliments my avatar
              The best blueberry muffins I ever had landed 6 people in prison, three for life.

Comment

WOW! Thanks Joe, this looks amazing!
                The dog's name is Pete. If he tries to mount you in the middle of the night, say "no" sternly. But don't look him in the eye.

Comment

really good work , refreshing look

Comment

Really like the improvements/enhancements, Thanks Joe.

Comment

My wife is Italian and says she really likes the crushed red velvet Italian theme. It makes her feel right at home. Good work Joe....you know: happy wife, happy life.
                      Last edited by Now in Darkness; 12-10-2013, 04:10 PM.
                      Casting his shadow, weaving his spell, funny clothes, tinkling bell.

Comment

I am so glad you installed an anti-spam program- it was getting a little ridiculous.

Plus the new theme is great - nice job Joe!!!
                        Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

Originally posted by Thelemech View Post
                          I am so glad you installed an anti-spam program- it was getting a little ridiculous.

Plus the new theme is great - nice job Joe!!!
                          We actually had anti-spam in place before, but it was obviously broken. I looked around, and this one got some high marks. So far it seems to be doing its job. \o/

Yeah, I like the theme. It was a pay theme, so if anyone wants to help out with that stuff, plz hit up the donate page. Danke.
                          Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
                          View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Comment

We actually had anti-spam in place before, but it was obviously broken.
                            1971 Spammers Denied Registration
                            Atleast this one seem to do the trick.
                            95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                            Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

Did they not have a purple and black skin?
                              Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

Comment

Just realised one thing....this forum soft doesn't combine consecutive posts anymore like the old one did. Not a big deal or anything but just something I noticed as I posted twice in a thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X