Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

Site registration not longer working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site registration not longer working

Are you aware that it is no longer possible to register for the site or to use Contact Us for that matter. You are using v1 of Google captcha as part of the process and this now obsolete

Thanks for the heads up!
    Damian
    Super Moderator
    Black-Sabbath.com

Comment

Originally posted by epcltd View Post
      Are you aware that it is no longer possible to register for the site or to use Contact Us for that matter. You are using v1 of Google captcha as part of the process and this now obsolete
      That might require a software upgrade, and if so, it might be what I need to get my ass off the chair and change the forum software totally. Something I've been thinking about for some time now.
      Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
      View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Comment

OK, that was easier than I thought to fix. Should be working now.
        Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
        View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Comment

Working...
        X