This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Errors

I upgraded PHP on the server to the latest version today, 7.4.

It's blown up a few things on the server, one of which is the photo gallery and vBulletin. This appears to be working, but I'm seeing some oddities.

I am aware, and have a LOT of work to do now. More on the photo gallery, as now many places on my site are now missing images.
    Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
    View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Hi Joe, haven’t seen you around in awhile.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

I'm also probably going to finally upgrade the software to current code.

I just had to do it on one of my other forums. I'm surprised this is still working as well as it is, actually as that was using an equally old version of vB, and that crashed and burned - but this is still going.

It's about time. Things will change how they look though. None of the vB v4 themes (what we're using) are compatible with vB5.

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Comment

Forum software upgraded. First post using current code, and fully upgraded PHP and all that.

Comment

Working...
        X